Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What's the best way to defeat ettins?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
What would the best way to defeat ettins as a witch doctor be? Please help i hate ettins because i don't know how to defeat them at all.

- Faithful Tatiana Jackson level 62 witch doctor

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Kronosroses on Jan 20, 2014 wrote:
What would the best way to defeat ettins as a witch doctor be? Please help i hate ettins because i don't know how to defeat them at all.

- Faithful Tatiana Jackson level 62 witch doctor
Focus on one at a time and have everyone attack it. Since they have Cheap shot and vengeance strike, hold your ground and let them come to your companions. If they move around they will get hit more often. Even if they have to pass a round if they can't reach them, thats ok, its better than getting pummeled on from cheap shot and have it trigger a chain reaction of hits. Use your witchdoctor AOE's as much as you can and summon minions to distract them. Boost your will a couple of times before you do your summons and they will be several levels stronger for you. And, of course ya gotta charm one. It is totally hilarious to see them beating up on each other even more that they usually do.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
Thanks Crissy

- Faithful Tatiana Jackson level 63 witch doctor