Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Congrats Ann Radcliffe for capitan rank!!

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Congrats Anne for the rank of captain!! My goodness, you already have700 posts! Goodness why did ki have to make time fly in the spiral so fast?! Anyway congrats. That 700 posts of your we're truly wonderful.

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
(Sam, Ratbeard, and El Toro come out dressed as the Marx Brothers)

Hooray for Captain Radcliffe, the great Spiral explorer
We wish her name undying fame
Hooray, Hooray, Hooray!

At last we are to meet her, the famous Captain Radcliffe
From climates hot and scalding, the Captain has arrived
Hooray, Hooray, Hooray!

She put all her reliance, in courage and defiance,
And risked her life for science
(Bonnie Anne) Hey, hey!

Hooray for Captain Radcliffe, the great Spiral explorer
She's brought her name undying fame
And that is why we say...
Hooray, Hooray, Hooray!

(Apologies to Groucho, Chico, Harpo, Zeppo and Gummo)
(Additional apologies apologies to Bert Kalmar & Harry Ruby)
(For further amusement seek 'Hello, I Must Be Going' from the film Animal Crackers)

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
Well although you reach the captain rank at 500 posts, not 700, I think I was not on the message boards at this time to wish Anne on her new rank. Nevertheless here is a belated congratulations for our very own Anne Radcliffe! By the way if you ever meet her in the game, she has a cool outfit.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirate101 lover on Jan 20, 2014 wrote:
Congrats Anne for the rank of captain!! My goodness, you already have700 posts! Goodness why did ki have to make time fly in the spiral so fast?! Anyway congrats. That 700 posts of your we're truly wonderful.
Indeed, well noticed Pirate 101 Lover.
Congratulations are well deserved to our beloved Virtuous Anne Radcliffe. I would wear out my thesaurus if I tried to say how much I appreciate all the wonderful things you do for our message board family. You have increased our knowledge on so many things and have encouraged us to expand our writing and our imaginations with the way you paint our piratey world so beautifully.
* Looks up word 'Awesome' in old thesaurus that is falling apart, rips out whole section of pages of words that awesome means. Places the pages on one side of balance scales. Places Captain Anne in other side. Watches as the needle shows: They balance perfectly*

Yup......That's our Captain Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Congratulations and Kudos Anne. You are an amazing talent and you express your thoughts and feelings through your writing with such a brilliant and artistic intellect. The boards are lucky to have your talents on display for all to enjoy. Plus you are quite nice.

Congrats once again.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
three cheers for ann radcliffe behold pirates! the advetureous brave ann radcliffe! great job ann! i have read all of your posts and none of them are mean at all. (hurtful rude etc) happy new rank! lol

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
congrats lass well done.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
*blushing* Thank you all very much. All those sweet words just warm my heart. You are all so very kind, both to me and to other people. You all share the virtues that Fearless Robert spoke of, of being kind to everyone and never hurtful, a goal which is perhaps the greatest in my life, and your kindness inspires me.

Although, Sam, I was completely taken by surprise by your song & dance routine (which, scarily, I could see in my head)! Hilarious! Though, now, the song is stuck in my head! Ahhh!

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe