Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Monquistians need promotion

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
At lvl 27 monquistador explorer become gaurd captain and at lvl 40 gaurd commander gains the axe and new looks of the monquistador gaurd officer in Presidio quest
At lvl 32 monquistador crossbowmen becomes a gaurd captain

Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
I got one of those Monquistador Monks, and he got a promotion

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
DrParrot on Jan 4, 2014 wrote:
Where can I get him and I'm talking about the soldiers

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 5, 2014 wrote:
Where can I get him and I'm talking about the soldiers
Here is a list from Central of where companions come from.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:
Thx chrissy that helped
You are most welcome. It is what we are here for. Well that and giving and getting lots of giggles.

Captain
May 13, 2011
all of them have space for one more promotion. here are my suggestions:

explorer: they would wear the black armor with yellow trim seen on high ranking warriors wielding the poleaxe with flags on them. new attack would be the spin attack tough explorers do. title would be warrior

crossbowman: cant remember if archers have armor for high ranks only so im not putting looks in. new attack with be aiming carefully with the crossbow then shooting. title would be sniper (not sure)

monquisitor: they would wear the clothes a monkey bishop in the storylines wear, but maybe with a little more protection. in short, they could look exactly like a bishop. new attack would be a spin and hit, then a quick swipe in the other direction. title would be bishop

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Sneaky George Quar... on Jan 13, 2014 wrote:
all of them have space for one more promotion. here are my suggestions:

explorer: they would wear the black armor with yellow trim seen on high ranking warriors wielding the poleaxe with flags on them. new attack would be the spin attack tough explorers do. title would be warrior

crossbowman: cant remember if archers have armor for high ranks only so im not putting looks in. new attack with be aiming carefully with the crossbow then shooting. title would be sniper (not sure)

monquisitor: they would wear the clothes a monkey bishop in the storylines wear, but maybe with a little more protection. in short, they could look exactly like a bishop. new attack would be a spin and hit, then a quick swipe in the other direction. title would be bishop
Nice idea but the crossbowmen used to be called archers anyway eventhough they carried a crossbow that's why I thought gaurd captain like in the Presidio how the towers have 1 gaurd captain and it's always the crossbowmen and they have a helmet I hate how the crossbowmen have a bandana its lame

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:
You are most welcome. It is what we are here for. Well that and giving and getting lots of giggles.
Thx chrissy

Petty Officer
Feb 29, 2012
DrParrot on Jan 4, 2014 wrote:
We all LOVE Monquistador Monks! Privateer Power! I love Marquis Velasco! He is very good! Wish he had another promotion.