Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Armadillo Drop Thread!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
i still need to get the armadillo pet!

- Faithful Tatiana Jackson level 61 witch doctor

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Kronosroses on Jan 15, 2014 wrote:
i still need to get the armadillo pet!

- Faithful Tatiana Jackson level 61 witch doctor
Need Armadillo = Farming

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I will be there valkoor and you mean the 18th btw lok out for honest darius Oswald with the first mate batacuda what's your name and first mate

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 16, 2014 wrote:
I will be there valkoor and you mean the 18th btw lok out for honest darius Oswald with the first mate batacuda what's your name and first mate
Oh yea actually it is Friday the 17th- I never know what day it is much- less what it will be. My pirate's name is Two-Faced Valkoor Ohlen and I will probably be on a jaguar mount. Current first mate, though is Temujin- horse Khan. Actually I will equip and have my pet armadillo beside me on the docks to honor the occasion. Let's make the meeting spot actually at the life fountain at the docks.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jan 16, 2014 wrote:
Oh yea actually it is Friday the 17th- I never know what day it is much- less what it will be. My pirate's name is Two-Faced Valkoor Ohlen and I will probably be on a jaguar mount. Current first mate, though is Temujin- horse Khan. Actually I will equip and have my pet armadillo beside me on the docks to honor the occasion. Let's make the meeting spot actually at the life fountain at the docks.
Sure yeah I will find you btw I was meant to do 17th just accidently slipped without notice I type fast

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
k i will farm captain blood and the midnight bandit and santa rana.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I'm continuing on with the storyline now I just reunited the magnificent 7 or 6 to be honest why do I have to get bat Masterson really that's unfair he is bad Jane canary is pretty good because she has true grit a rare power among musketeers

Captain
May 16, 2011
Oh....actually, I heard somewhere that every boss in Cool Ranch drops an armadillo, with the same oh so rare armadillo drop chance. Just farm any boss in CR and you should be able to get an armadillo.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Does that mean el kazang and sneaky Jim no one farms them that's a better drop rate for me and I have nearly explored every place in cool ranch then I will get the jackalope

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
If you are really desperate to get the armadillo-

-Threaten the boss, like "Give me the armadillo and no one gets hurt."
-Beg to KI. I think this worked. I was battling el guapo and i was saying, "Pls KI, I'll do anything, cry cry sniff sniff." I also said that I would buy more pre-paid cards from them, which I did. Maybe it was just a coincidence.
-Beg to the boss' treasure chest or wait a while before opening it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
RyeKishatu2013 on Feb 21, 2014 wrote:
If you are really desperate to get the armadillo-

-Threaten the boss, like "Give me the armadillo and no one gets hurt."
-Beg to KI. I think this worked. I was battling el guapo and i was saying, "Pls KI, I'll do anything, cry cry sniff sniff." I also said that I would buy more pre-paid cards from them, which I did. Maybe it was just a coincidence.
-Beg to the boss' treasure chest or wait a while before opening it.
Lol, plus there is always Ratbeard's favorite of patting your head and rubbing your tummy.

Ensign
Jan 18, 2010
I just got lady harley ( armadillo pet ) cooper roost. House on top of the hill. 15 tries

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Whiffy Lucas Burke on Feb 28, 2014 wrote:
I just got lady harley ( armadillo pet ) cooper roost. House on top of the hill. 15 tries
Welcome to the message boards Lucas and congratulations on your new armadillo. Yes It is good to know that Clark's house is a good place too for those much sought after critters. Well done. Thank you for sharing your source.

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
I'll farm the armadillo after I complete some quests. Which boss should I farm...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Puppylove1021 on Mar 1, 2014 wrote:
I'll farm the armadillo after I complete some quests. Which boss should I farm...
Here is a list you can start with that will keep you farming for quite some time.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 15, 2014 wrote:
Need Armadillo = Farming
I never knew

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
Thunder Hawk on Jan 19, 2014 wrote:
Oh....actually, I heard somewhere that every boss in Cool Ranch drops an armadillo, with the same oh so rare armadillo drop chance. Just farm any boss in CR and you should be able to get an armadillo.
thx Thunderchu9801
- Faithful Tatiana Jackson level 65 witch doctor

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
I got mine when doing El Guapo on another character. I wasn't farming then I was like "Oh, I got a pet." Then I was like "OH, I GOT A PET!!!" He is really good and awesome with his 2 epics. :)

Lieutenant
Jun 10, 2013
Oh, the irony.

I apparently just got lucky because I wound up with the armadillo as my very second pet way back when I started with my buccaneer. I'd had him for a while before I even knew that he was *special.*

I was just reading through this thread, thinking there was no way I'd be lucky enough to get another one, logged into the game and got another one just now with my very first battle! It was at the abandoned church right before Death tells you about his card game with Captain Blood. And I don't even think it was a boss battle!

Now I'm just waiting on the advanced pets to kick in!

Thrifty Tiffany Webb lvl 65 Buccaneer
Fearless Fallon Webb lvl 65 Swashbuckler
Black Bailey Webb lvl 38 Witchdoctor

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
My musketeer got hers from the Bird with No Name in the Cave with No Name in Arroyo Grande.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
YAY! I finally got a armadillo pet. her name is Queen Isabella. I renamed her from Baby Gus to Queen Isabella after one of my friends; Faithful Isabella Nightingale. Sry if I got your name wrong and you're reading this Isabella.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Tyson is a good boss to farm.
He drops the Ebon Spectre, Tropical Sky Snake and the ARMADILLO VERDE! As well as 2 housing games.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
I finally have a armadillo. i got it when i was helping my friend Fiona Maxwell with the old jail house dungeon in cool ranch. It's name was tiny patch but i renamed it to Queen Isabella like all my pets except for my mini minotaur king shadow.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
As a Buccaneer,while doing the final showdown quest in the tumbleweed sky way. I got an armadillo pet, i was amazed how lucky i was as a Buccaneer to get such a very rear pet.It's an armadillo verde, I heard there are other kinds of armadillo in cool ranch but so far I saw a Marshadillo ( yet to own one ) and Armadillo Verde.Happy hunting for these very rear pet.