Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

new levels

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 03, 2012
why aren't the pirate101 creators making more levels after level 65. I want more levels.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Be patient. I'm sure Kingsisle is putting the finishing touches on the new world right now. They have to put lvl caps because they don't want a lvl 75 pirate to go into the new world they make. It would be too easy. It's all part of the process.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
weston1975 on Dec 26, 2013 wrote:
why aren't the pirate101 creators making more levels after level 65. I want more levels.
Welcome to the message boards family Weston. Trust me the creators are working VERY hard on more levels and books for us. They have given us several teaser photos to reassure us that more cool stuff is right around the corner. Patience young dragonfly. It will come.

Ensign
Dec 22, 2012
So far, Khrysalis and Aquila came into Wizard101? Did they forget about the Pirates, hmm?