Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

My idea for the finale

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 15, 2012
It starts off as your in el dorado and you find a golden temple on it and you enter it after the companion's suggest to do so as you enter,it is pitch black vows your companions light up some torches and UNDEAD EVERYWHERE!!! and you have to battle them after you battle them you find an undead witchdoctor but with no eyes and is apparently,old scratch's brother and than you battle him with bone drakes as minions.
to be cont.
silver joseph vane

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2013
Captain
Oct 15, 2012
David percy on Dec 20, 2013 wrote:
what about the defeat of kane?
Im getting to that.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
after you defeat old scratch's brother you find...THE UMIBOZU
The umibozu is all by himself with the exception that he takes up four spaces and has stone pillars he rides on and if you touch them you instantly die and his talents are bone chant and evil eye and the umibozu has no class.
silver joseph vane

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
thatonevalenciansw... on Dec 21, 2013 wrote:
after you defeat old scratch's brother you find...THE UMIBOZU
The umibozu is all by himself with the exception that he takes up four spaces and has stone pillars he rides on and if you touch them you instantly die and his talents are bone chant and evil eye and the umibozu has no class.
silver joseph vane
after you fight the umibozu you go into the next hallway and find a reprogrammed deacon,brass monkey and every main story chapter villian up to that point they have the same attacks as the last fight,but the better versions.

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
thatonevalenciansw... on Jan 28, 2014 wrote:
after you fight the umibozu you go into the next hallway and find a reprogrammed deacon,brass monkey and every main story chapter villian up to that point they have the same attacks as the last fight,but the better versions.
OH oh, i have a better idea:

You first face your faith and bring an end to the armada's power. but as soon that happen you find out that kane refuse to die yet and heading his way to El dorado (he manage to find out somewhat).Just when your gonna to make your trip to dorado you are suddenly stopped by your worst nightmares; Brass monkey, Moo manchu and every bad who declared you as their focus of enemy and it turns out they all pick to gang up on you together. (The court is eliminated at this point so they aren't included) After an EPIC fight you finally reach el dorado .... and just when your about to enter the temple of gold Kane shows up claiming he followed you in and plan to finish you off once and for all ....

The last FINAL battle begins, you vs kane and he got a pretty nasty army.

.... That's all I got, go nuts there cause i bet there gonna be some epic twist like if the golden city turns out to be cursed or something

Petty Officer
Apr 15, 2010
my idea is a dungeon and you go into a room where kane is. all of your companions appear behind you and (enter awesome companion close ups and montage here) the battle begins and your starter companion auto joins saying something along the lines of cap'n this is personal. and you pick three other guys to join you as the battle starts you see all the campanions that you didnt pick fighting armada clockworks all around you kane then after he gets to half health pulls out a lever and a voice says self destruct activated and you have ten turns to finish kane off and get out gracie goes back and says see is going to try to stop the explosion. but its too late the explosion goes off and you hear bonnie yelling to you and the screen fades to black. it fades in back at avery's office and you see ratbeard and he says " cap'n while the battle went on i found these and the last map pieces are given to you el dorado is yours.

Ensign
Feb 01, 2011
My idea is that you are in El Dorado and you battle a broken-looking clockwork who introduces himself as Deacon. (Deacon returns!) You battle him, which is pretty difficult, but not as difficult as the next two bosses and he says, "This is not over..."
Then, similar to Silver Joseph Vane's idea, you find an extremely difficult boss that you can only defeat with long ranged, musketeer or witchdoctor attacks, or powers. (Touching her deals 500 damage) YES! The answer to the female clockwork next to Kane is solved! (She is this boss) After you defeat her, she also says, "This is not over..." and disappears.
After that, you defeat some (relatively) easy clockworks who, after you defeat them, say, "We are warning you Pirate. If you value your life, do not proceed. The horrors within the Final Chamber will rip you apart."

Then, Bonnie Anne says, "Yeah, right. Let's go Captain."
In the Final Chamber, Deacon, "The Queen," as some call her, and Kane are waiting. Bonnie Anne says, "I stand corrected." Kane says something menacing and evil that is cheesy, but also threatening and original. All of your companions appear behind you and they encourage you on and your starter companion says, "Do not be afraid. We are all here for you."
Then, Old Scratch betrays you...
He says, "We cannot win this fight, Captain my Captain. (Or whatever ridiculous thing he calls you) I must leave your side and join Kane."
And then whichever companion said they didn't trust him, for Swashbucklers it was Sarah Steele, says "I knew it, you lying corpse!" Kane says, "You are wise," And gives him something that increases his health.
And then you battle Kane, "Queen," Deacon, and Old Scratch. Old Scratch, Kane, Deacon, and "Queen" have 3000 health.
When you defeat them, your parents' ghosts appear and say, "We are so proud of you, (daughter or son). Our spirits are released." And then they come back to life!
(The End)
~Stormy Lydia Parker~

Ensign
Dec 10, 2013
Alright so I think the battle will me on skull island wer you go to Valencia and secretly build up the valencians naval and combat force after that it's an all out war Aquila marlybone etc attack the stronghold after defeating Kane's court an all a sky squid ( I know random) comes up and destroys the fort but Kane escapes with a skeleton crew of 100 clock works 50 marines 30 snipers 20 battle angels short for the armada Kane on his ship the titans glory declares this is war and attacks skull island in the end Kane's remodeled court fights the class trainers mordecai fights rooke vadima bishop ol fish eye deacon and Morgan Lafayette queen the commodore fights Phule and Avery fights Kane and all the pirates fight the armada troops just when avry is almost killed you step in and fight Kane it turns out when you beat him Marco polos map falls out remodeled with Kane being smart he only needed a few pieces of the map but it's unreadable only Kane can read it so old scratch brings Kane back and proclaims that he only lives to serve you becomes your companion and you get a new home el dorado

Ensign
Jun 18, 2013
Here's my idea because everyone loves plot twists. You enter El Dorado, but something is amiss. The gold island is not longer golden, and covered with a deep purple moss-like coating, and Old Scratch says, "This isn't good, Captain my Captain. There be really bad mojo here.....unlike any other I and I seen before." You continue inside and reveal the Armada fighting off strange, dark, evil clouds. You join them in battle and team up to defeat the clouds. When the fight is over, the Armada troops you saved thank you for saving them. The clouds move to a deep, dark, barely-lit cavern in the back of the room. Deacon, nearly destroyed and running on his last moments of life, enters, crawling toward the cavern, muttering something that sounds like, "Lord Kane....Queen....death....in the cavern....Pirate...help them.......help us....remove bounty.....hero...." And then shuts down, his only regret not being able to help in the final fight. One Armada Marine walks up to you and says, "New General. Deacon is...no more. We will attempt to repair him. But for now, a new General must lead us." The Armada troops follow you down the stairs and the final fight is about to begin.

In the dark and creepy tunnel, we see the Queen and Kane, surrounded by dark, evil, cloudy Clockworks. Kane see you and shouts, "Pirate! I know this is a quest for revenge, but please, help us!" You run into battle, Kane as an ally. You defeat the strange, foggy creatures, and Kane says, "They took the queen......Pirate! I know we have many differences, and you have been a thorn in our side since the start, but we...I....rely on you help the Armada in our greatest fight. What do you say....Captain?" And Kane is now recruited as a Companion () Now, you run into the final room, the deepest area in El Dorado, where the TRULY final fight will commence.

This was all I could fit for now, but I will comment again with the rest.

Cunning Duncan Windlass, Level 23 Privateer

Ensign
Jun 18, 2013
This is Part 2 of my post earlier, don't read this one until you have read Part 1.

You run into the room for the final fight, and you see a huge, hulking cloudy beast, muttering the words, "You are fools.....trespassing in MY DOMAIN!!! Now you pay the ultimate price; YOUR LIFE!!!" You run in to battle, and the beast takes up a 3x3 space of the board. The beast is unkillable, and he wipes out you and your troops, all in one hit. Your Companions are all locked in cages, and the beast lurks over you, intent look on his face. "You are a foolish one, little Pirate. Did you really think you could stop EL DORADAN!?!?!?! I will now claim your soul, just as I did your parents!" The camera moves the the corner of the dungeon, and you see the ghosts of your parents. Your mother speaks to you, "Oh....my son/daughter....I thought I would never see my darling child's face again....." Your father speaks now, "We never wanted you to be a Pirate....we had everyone tell you we died from the Armada(or whatever path you chose)....we hoped you would only mourn us...but you were intent to find us..... now you see the real cause of our death...." El Doradan cuts him off, " And now you will join them in the afterlife, little pest!" The huge beast is about to land the final strike, when Boochbeard comes and cuts the beast's hand with a sword. All the class trainers run down the cavern and join you to fight the beast. Boochbeard taunts the monster, "Not THIS Pirate, abomination! We will put a stop to you!" The class trainers, Boochbeard, and Mr. Gandry join you in battle.

I'm sorry, but again I must leave another post. After all, you wouldn't want the best part to be spoiled, would you? Join me for the final piece of the story in Part 3!( and I guarantee it is the last part.)

Ensign
Jun 18, 2013
This is the final part of my idea for the ending of Pirate101. It is time to fulfill your destiny as a hero.

The beast defeats you another time, and now everyone is in a cage, and you are now going to be finished off by the monster. He lands the final hit, and the screen goes black. You are now in a black area, your parents in front you. "Son/daughter," they say, "You can not give up now. Look how far you have come. We cannot let it end like this. We will join you if we must!" The screen goes completely black, and you are now back in the room where the beast is. You are a ghost, now joined by your parent's ghosts for the final final fight. Your dad is a Buccaneer, and your mom is a Swashbuckler. Old Scratch says off to the side, "Go, my Captain! Reclaim your body and finish the beast!" All your companions are now cheering you and your parents on, and their words power you up to take down El Doradan. When he has one hit left, you must run to your body and come back to life. Then, you land the finishing blow, and save the Spiral once and for all. You, your parents, and your Companions all claim the treasure of El Dorodo, and make it your new home. You buy the largest ship in the Spiral, built it yourself, and continue your life of pirating, helping all who need saving.

Thanks for looking, guys. It means a lot to me that you read this and rate my idea. I really think this would be awesome, maybe some cutscenes would make it a lot cooler, and thanks again for reading. Please, Kingsisle, MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!!

Cunning Duncan Windlass, Level 23 Privateer

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
TheDragonTamer237 on Feb 16, 2014 wrote:
My idea is that you are in El Dorado and you battle a broken-looking clockwork who introduces himself as Deacon. (Deacon returns!) You battle him, which is pretty difficult, but not as difficult as the next two bosses and he says, "This is not over..."
Then, similar to Silver Joseph Vane's idea, you find an extremely difficult boss that you can only defeat with long ranged, musketeer or witchdoctor attacks, or powers. (Touching her deals 500 damage) YES! The answer to the female clockwork next to Kane is solved! (She is this boss) After you defeat her, she also says, "This is not over..." and disappears.
After that, you defeat some (relatively) easy clockworks who, after you defeat them, say, "We are warning you Pirate. If you value your life, do not proceed. The horrors within the Final Chamber will rip you apart."

Then, Bonnie Anne says, "Yeah, right. Let's go Captain."
In the Final Chamber, Deacon, "The Queen," as some call her, and Kane are waiting. Bonnie Anne says, "I stand corrected." Kane says something menacing and evil that is cheesy, but also threatening and original. All of your companions appear behind you and they encourage you on and your starter companion says, "Do not be afraid. We are all here for you."
Then, Old Scratch betrays you...
He says, "We cannot win this fight, Captain my Captain. (Or whatever ridiculous thing he calls you) I must leave your side and join Kane."
And then whichever companion said they didn't trust him, for Swashbucklers it was Sarah Steele, says "I knew it, you lying corpse!" Kane says, "You are wise," And gives him something that increases his health.
And then you battle Kane, "Queen," Deacon, and Old Scratch. Old Scratch, Kane, Deacon, and "Queen" have 3000 health.
When you defeat them, your parents' ghosts appear and say, "We are so proud of you, (daughter or son). Our spirits are released." And then they come back to life!
(The End)
~Stormy Lydia Parker~
:( Old Scratch would never betray us. Also the witchdoctor class (of the companions I have seen) doesn't have anyone not fond of Old scratch. (Although Mormo sometimes is sad when Old scratch does something he could have done)

Also that means killing off a companion, which Ratbeard said wouldn't be considered. (or something like that)

Ensign
Feb 01, 2011
Rachel Dreamsong on Feb 26, 2014 wrote:
:( Old Scratch would never betray us. Also the witchdoctor class (of the companions I have seen) doesn't have anyone not fond of Old scratch. (Although Mormo sometimes is sad when Old scratch does something he could have done)

Also that means killing off a companion, which Ratbeard said wouldn't be considered. (or something like that)
Sorry, I didn't mean to offend Witchdoctors. I meant it more of a gesture that some companion betrays you for a twist, like one that nobody uses. (I couldn't think of anyone, so I put Old Scratch) Sorry about that. Although, if Ratbeard said that wouldn't be considered then I guess that rules my my idea.

Ensign
Feb 01, 2011