Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Storyline Problem

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 30, 2009
I got a quest from the Brother owl I think called "Stray Feathers" to defeat some things, and when I finished and came back Brother owl wasn't there but my quest helper arrow pointed where he used to be. Could that be due to inactivity or something?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
LiamdaWizard101 on Dec 8, 2013 wrote:
I got a quest from the Brother owl I think called "Stray Feathers" to defeat some things, and when I finished and came back Brother owl wasn't there but my quest helper arrow pointed where he used to be. Could that be due to inactivity or something?
Welcome to the message boards Liamda.
Sometimes I have problems seeing NPC's when the game is in the process of crashing. Usually for me closing down the game and restarting it fixes the problem. When you go back in, can you see him now?

Administrator
Hi! Some of our returning players may run into a bug like this from time to time (and especially on this quest). I asked Support to open a ticket for you so they may advance your quest. They should have sent you an email yesterday. Unfortunately the only way to get past this particular bug is to contact support@pirate101.com for assistance.

Hope to see you in the skyways soon!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*