Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Major Mooshu bug

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 13, 2008
I am in Mooshu right now, but I can't enjoy it because it crashes every time I enter a skyway or another area. A couple of days ago it crashed a total of 23 times. This is no doubt really bad for my Mac, but I wanted to promote Emmet to Commander Emmet so bad. I finally did it, (yay) but it still was frustrating. I sent a support ticket months ago, but never heard back. I am really upset about this because you guys created such an awesome game. However I can not enjoy it do to this. Please help! Thanks.
- Stormy Sam
Level 43 Privateer

Administrator
When your game crashes the best thing to do is to click on the "Report Crash" pop up that comes right after the crash - this captures specific files and sends them directly to our developers to use in troubleshooting.

If the crashes keep you from logging back in directly and resuming play, submit a ticket to the support team (located directly above under the Orange Question mark under the "Contact Us" ta). Make sure to include in your question an attached DxDiag report, along with a detailed description of time, location, and action that was taking place when the crash occurred.

To create a dxdiag.txt go to Start->Run, enter dxdiag into the input field and click OK. When the program has run it's course, click "Save all Information" and choose a destination folder. It will put your dxdiag.txt into that folder, and you can attach it from there.

The response to your support ticket most likely went to your spam folder (or there might be a chance you haven't updated your contact information in your Profile?). I'll contact support and see if I can get more information for you regarding your crashes.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Dec 13, 2008
One-Eyed Jack on Nov 17, 2013 wrote:
When your game crashes the best thing to do is to click on the "Report Crash" pop up that comes right after the crash - this captures specific files and sends them directly to our developers to use in troubleshooting.

If the crashes keep you from logging back in directly and resuming play, submit a ticket to the support team (located directly above under the Orange Question mark under the "Contact Us" ta). Make sure to include in your question an attached DxDiag report, along with a detailed description of time, location, and action that was taking place when the crash occurred.

To create a dxdiag.txt go to Start->Run, enter dxdiag into the input field and click OK. When the program has run it's course, click "Save all Information" and choose a destination folder. It will put your dxdiag.txt into that folder, and you can attach it from there.

The response to your support ticket most likely went to your spam folder (or there might be a chance you haven't updated your contact information in your Profile?). I'll contact support and see if I can get more information for you regarding your crashes.
Thanks One-eyed Jack! Do you think the problem is with the actual computer or that I downloaded bad files or something like that?

Administrator
Support is going to open a new ticket for you regarding this post, so please check your email over the next couple of days. They'll be able to help you identify if this is a file or computer issue.

Hope to see you sailing in the beautiful MooShu skies soon!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Lieutenant
Dec 13, 2008
One-Eyed Jack on Nov 18, 2013 wrote:
Support is going to open a new ticket for you regarding this post, so please check your email over the next couple of days. They'll be able to help you identify if this is a file or computer issue.

Hope to see you sailing in the beautiful MooShu skies soon!
Thanks so much!! I hope so too!!

Ensign
Oct 28, 2013