Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

i can never find anyone!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 06, 2011
i've been playing this game for only a little while, but i'm a promethean in wizard101 and i've been playing that long enough to notice that so few players are around once you get to less crowded zones. once i got to monquista i can't ever find anyone. i personally thought that initally this game is a lot more fun that wizard101 and yet if i compare the servers, wizard101 has a lot more players than pirate1o1. I tried switching zones, but often times their all perfect. where is everybody, or did only a few people like this game?
thanks
grumpy jason hawkins, level 13

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
iateaunicorn12 on Nov 3, 2013 wrote:
i've been playing this game for only a little while, but i'm a promethean in wizard101 and i've been playing that long enough to notice that so few players are around once you get to less crowded zones. once i got to monquista i can't ever find anyone. i personally thought that initally this game is a lot more fun that wizard101 and yet if i compare the servers, wizard101 has a lot more players than pirate1o1. I tried switching zones, but often times their all perfect. where is everybody, or did only a few people like this game?
thanks
grumpy jason hawkins, level 13
Welcome to the message boards Jason. You will find that we are an imaginative bunch that loves to help each other out keep the giggles going in the process.
It could just be the time you are on may not coincide with when the big crowds are on. Wizards has a bit of a head start on Pirates and they have over 35 million players while Pirate's has just cleared 5 million, which is fantastic for the first year.
We are here, it is possible that players are just in dungeons when you sail by but I have noticed that it never does seem very crowded in Monquista. Perhaps there are just too many great nooks and crannys to hide the resident fleet. The default realm seems to be Avery as the is usually busiest but I tend to stay in Vadima as do a lot of my friends. Maybe you could start a thread as to what your favorite realm is and use that as a guide, although that will only tell you where us posters hang out.
Don't give up, you will find us. Pirates do tend to be a sneaky lot.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Wizard has been around for a lot longer than Pirate. It's had 5 years for people to join, take breaks, restart new wizards, and K I to add new aspects like gardening etc. Pirate is still growing and taking shape. A lot of people had to save gold for crew training, ships, and clothes. Now that there are max people with gold to spare for houses, they are beginning to decorate and show off their houses. It is getting more social, but even Wizard didn't start with pets and houses and all the things that keep people stopping back even after their quests are done. Wizard also took time to grow to what it is. Even in Wizard there are some rather quiet areas, but the greater numbers make it easier to find someone online to help.

Lieutenant
Oct 01, 2010
I personally see a lot of people in Monquista on my latest character, but I have only been in the crowded realms however...
There has not been much to do at as of right now, so that might explain the emptiness. The game currently has over five million players. It is a good game, but it will take some time for it to become as popular as Wizard101.

Petty Officer
Mar 29, 2012
Hi,

First of all welcome to the message boards!, pirate101 is now 1 year old and has not so many players as wizard101, and on what time was you playing?, there are enough pirates on in de evening or late in the afternoon , you can always invite a Blaze Carter if you see one hanging around , I always hanging around with my companions, talk allot with them in the teahouse in mooshu, they have really good tea there! All companions: yea they have! my companions love it to I think good luck!

Blaze

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Blaze Carter on Nov 5, 2013 wrote:
Hi,

First of all welcome to the message boards!, pirate101 is now 1 year old and has not so many players as wizard101, and on what time was you playing?, there are enough pirates on in de evening or late in the afternoon , you can always invite a Blaze Carter if you see one hanging around , I always hanging around with my companions, talk allot with them in the teahouse in mooshu, they have really good tea there! All companions: yea they have! my companions love it to I think good luck!

Blaze
cool! bonnie anne LOVES the peach tea!

Petty Officer
Mar 29, 2012
fearless robert sp... on Nov 5, 2013 wrote:
cool! bonnie anne LOVES the peach tea!
Okay that's also on of my favourites

Blaze