Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I'm back!!!!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Yes, you read right. I, Rachel, have returned to Pirate101 and the message boards! Yay! I've missed you guys... Anyway, I'm in Marleybone now so, eep! See ya around!

Rachel - Level 52

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
RachelTheWitchdoct... on Oct 13, 2013 wrote:
Yes, you read right. I, Rachel, have returned to Pirate101 and the message boards! Yay! I've missed you guys... Anyway, I'm in Marleybone now so, eep! See ya around!

Rachel - Level 52
I have been wondering where you were. You have been on my pending promotion list for far too long and you are teetering at the brink now lol. Welcome back . x Gives big hug x I have two Chrissy's in Marleybone. Let me know if you want a questing partner.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 14, 2013 wrote:
I have been wondering where you were. You have been on my pending promotion list for far too long and you are teetering at the brink now lol. Welcome back . x Gives big hug x I have two Chrissy's in Marleybone. Let me know if you want a questing partner.
x Hugs back x Thanks Chrissy. II just finished two if the beachhead dungeons today. So, if one of your pirates is on that quest or close to it, that would be great if we could quest together!

Rachel - Level 53