Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

how do i fight a pvp battle????????????

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 17, 2013
i can't figure out how
to fight battles in the pvp house little help

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
My goodness you have opened a can of worms here. This is THE question among questions. There are so many levels and areas of expertice on PVP. I just know that I know hardly anything about it (I just get the willies hitting my friends even though I know it's just sparring) but I do know many experts in this, including my mentor Xiriganism . Any posts by him would do you a world of good as he has a wonderful grasp of the game mechanics.
There are many well qualified pvp experts in our posting board family. They would kick my tush there without even stressing themselves and many are champions in their own right.
Please guys, you have a willing pirate that needs to be taken under someone's wing. Anyone wanna chime in here?

Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
you simply go to spar chamber or your house (depends) and wait for the previous battle to end. but sometimes it takes a while :( ):

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 8, 2013 wrote:
My goodness you have opened a can of worms here. This is THE question among questions. There are so many levels and areas of expertice on PVP. I just know that I know hardly anything about it (I just get the willies hitting my friends even though I know it's just sparring) but I do know many experts in this, including my mentor Xiriganism . Any posts by him would do you a world of good as he has a wonderful grasp of the game mechanics.
There are many well qualified pvp experts in our posting board family. They would kick my tush there without even stressing themselves and many are champions in their own right.
Please guys, you have a willing pirate that needs to be taken under someone's wing. Anyone wanna chime in here?
You won't be the only get there tushie kicked

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
MightySwashbuckler... on Oct 9, 2013 wrote:
You won't be the only get there tushie kicked
Lol Thank you for the giggle.

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
You can learn a lot by reading posts on the fan sites like Duelist 101, but you learn the most by joining some PvP fights, watching what others do and how they are equipped; and seeing what works. Try to be polite and you can make friends who will give you pointers. And don't worry about losing, it's all practice for now. Have fun!