Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Roleplay!

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
I wanted to start a roleplay of my own! OK, here goes...

It was a beautiful day in Mooshu. Cheryl was in Zhu Ro's teahouse enjoying a delicious cup of organic herbal tea. However, she was in the cellar, with all the companions, in that cozy room. All of a sudden, she heard screams upstairs. "I think you should go investigate," said Bonnie Anne. So she took her pet Lord Kobe and ventured upstairs, only to find lots of citizens running and screaming from a recent break in. "What happened here?" she asked Zhu Ro, the owner. He said there was a break in where a gang of Possessed Samoorai Bushi all the way from Khotan skyway sailed here to rob them. And now they've gone into the city! The epic Samoorai Bushu hunt begins NOW.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
"This must be the work of the Black Lotus Monks", exclaimed Egg Shen. "They must be here to acqure the sacred tea for the dark Mooda sacrifice." Dante engaged a samoori with his sword. "The dark magic that has possessed them have made them stronger," he said, "This will be a tough fight. Hurry Bonnie Anne get the citizens to safety!" The samoori's sword clanged loudly off Dante's shield. "I'm on it!" Bonnie Anne yelled. "This way folks, follow me or you'll end up sliced and diced!" she said.

Dante's sword pierced the samoori's armor and he fell to the ground. Another one came up behind Dante and raised his sword to cleave him in two. Ratbeard stepped in between them to black the blow. "Yaar, I have been waiting to do some good pirating in Mooshu! Now it's time to do some heafty killing!" Dante gathered his beath and moved out of the way of the two combantants. "Thanks for the save, my rodent friend", Dante replied.

Petty Officer
Dec 13, 2009
Eric had been having a fine day. He was heading to the docks for a trip to Jonah Town, when the Samoorai Bushi ran past him. He was knocked over, getting up and yelling after them to be more careful, before heading back

Petty Officer
Dec 13, 2009
CheeryCherry1234 on Oct 6, 2013 wrote:
I wanted to start a roleplay of my own! OK, here goes...

It was a beautiful day in Mooshu. Cheryl was in Zhu Ro's teahouse enjoying a delicious cup of organic herbal tea. However, she was in the cellar, with all the companions, in that cozy room. All of a sudden, she heard screams upstairs. "I think you should go investigate," said Bonnie Anne. So she took her pet Lord Kobe and ventured upstairs, only to find lots of citizens running and screaming from a recent break in. "What happened here?" she asked Zhu Ro, the owner. He said there was a break in where a gang of Possessed Samoorai Bushi all the way from Khotan skyway sailed here to rob them. And now they've gone into the city! The epic Samoorai Bushu hunt begins NOW.
Oops, missed the Mooshu part. Sorry

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Dante looked around Ratbeard and the samoorai and saw a pirate run out of the tea house surrounded by her crew. Bonnie Anne led the townspeople into the mayor's house since it was large enough to hold them. The pirate threw her bowl of tea and it shattered into the face of a possessed Samoorai. "Nice throw Captain Cheryl", one of her crewmates said.

"It looks like we have some help", Dante said.

"Ah yes!" exclaimed El Toro, "There is nothing more beautiful that a strong woman fighting for justice, and look she even is an expert in the use of...dramic flair!" He swayed his sword in the air...

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
A boy in white robes jumped from a nearby mountain peak, landing on a Samoorai.
"Good thing they didn't see me!" He says loudly, dodging one's blade. "The crown put a warrant on me over a hundred years ago, and the church calls me a demon to draw attention." He takes the sword as another swing comes through, bonking the cow on the head then impaling the sword into the ground.
"Stop trying to kill me!" He shouts.

Petty Officer
Jul 28, 2011
Kai Alcott on Nov 22, 2013 wrote:
A boy in white robes jumped from a nearby mountain peak, landing on a Samoorai.
"Good thing they didn't see me!" He says loudly, dodging one's blade. "The crown put a warrant on me over a hundred years ago, and the church calls me a demon to draw attention." He takes the sword as another swing comes through, bonking the cow on the head then impaling the sword into the ground.
"Stop trying to kill me!" He shouts.
The robed kid wouldve been outnumbered had it not been for the boy whom it seemed like he materialized from the nearby wood. He drew his pair of daggers and drove the samoorai back.
"I have had it with these guys lately!" He shouted. He threw his knives in such an accurate manner that they came within a centimeter of one of their faces and struck another's horn. He turned to the white robed boy and a pair of pirates with their crews. He gave a quick smirk and whistled for a few of his crewmates, Sarah Steele, Monkey King, And Subodai.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Another dozen or so Samoorai dash in, readying for battle.
"I'll get these ones." Kai states, smiling. He quickly defeats the team, then points to more coming.
"So who's handling them?"