Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

it'd be SO funny!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
when you take a tight turn on your ship Ratbeard comes flying from the birds nest or whatever hanging on a rope. Then falls and bonnie ann catches him

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
MightySwashbuckler... on Sep 24, 2013 wrote:
when you take a tight turn on your ship Ratbeard comes flying from the birds nest or whatever hanging on a rope. Then falls and bonnie ann catches him
I'm gonna see that happening now every time I turn on my ship, lol...

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Yes. YES. And then for those in Marleybone or higher could have Gracie face palming on the deck. XD

Ciao!

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
you did not elaborate that much,yet this could be a good idea i mean where the heck do your companion's go when your on a ship they just dissappear in the xbox-360 or something? what happens to them so yes KI please do us a favor and ad companion's doing animation's on the ship.

Petty Officer
Jun 06, 2009
Just one problem with this... would she catch him?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Fire Buccaneer on Sep 29, 2013 wrote:
Just one problem with this... would she catch him?
Bonnie Anne has a heart fluffer than her tail. Even if she was so miffed at him she was calling him a Git, she would always catch him.

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Funny stuff! But what if you own a raft?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CheeryCherry1234 on Oct 1, 2013 wrote:
Sliding off the sides because of no safety rails. Tossing out a life preserver and dragging them along.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
CheeryCherry1234 on Oct 1, 2013 wrote:
Then you get a bigger boat, lol