Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Any actual pirate quotes to use for the game?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 28, 2012
Well, I've been looking at various quotes that well-known pirates said back then, and I found very interesting ones:

"They vilify us, the scoundrels do, when there is only this difference; they rob the poor under the cover of LAW...and we plunder the rich under the protection of COURAGE" -Samuel Bellamy

"Good 'drink' to sailors, is preferable to clothing" -Woodes Rogers

And a couple of special ones:

"(skipped the first word for profanity), Seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you- Blackbeard

"If you had fought like a man, you needn't be hanged like a dog"- Anne Bonny

I think it would be interesting if old pirate quotes could be said by spinoff characters from the game (like Bonnie Anne saying the last line). How bout it?

Ensign
Jun 28, 2012
Ain't anyone out there but crickets?

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
lol. That's an interesting thought. It would be interesting to see if anyone could spot them. I can think of a couple of you that prob would.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sniper Rose on Sep 21, 2013 wrote:
Cricket: *makes sound
Lol, well done and perfect timing. You made me giggle, thank you.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Wow, that would be a deep scavenger hunt. I love that this game can have so many levels. Are there enough famous pirate quotes for it?
If you haven't checked the talk like a pirate page KI put up yet, check it, it's funny. There are phrases like, "The dog ate my homework," or "I need yum, my health is low." You hear them read and then Boochbeard says them pirate style in very different words.