Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Roleplay II- Act II

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Hello my pirate friends, and welcome to the second part of Roleplay II- probably my favorite of all of them. Lets see how this works out. We stopped, for my characters at least, with Keira resting and Emma helping Lizzy...

~

Keira soon awoke from another well-deserved rest she had taken after the incident with the clockwork. All she could hope was that everything was fine and unharmed. She sat up, and flipped her black hair out of her face. She outstretched her arms in an attempt to regain her senses, which succeeded. She didn't yet get to her feet, as she needed a minute to actually wake up. The Witchdoctor was still half-asleep, and still fairly fatigued by the events this week had provided. She didn't regret doing this though- if she hadn't, she wouldn't have met Charlotte, Scarlet, Lizzy, and the others. True, she had worn herself out various times, but she wasn't too upset about it. The only thing she'd want to change about this week was definitely Lizzy having to suffer through all that she did. Otherwise, this would have been a lot more enjoyable. But at least the group succeeded in their endeavors to get the book....

The aroma of orange spiced tea filled the room as Emma breached the door open and entered with a silver tray with a teacup, a pitch filled with the cinnamon and citrus mixture, and various small tea cakes. A sassy smile was visible on the blonde's face, with one hand on her hip.

"I see someone's awake," the Musketeer commented. "Well, I finished some baking up and brought you your favorite tea... Well, second favorite. I was all out of strawberry." The blonde gingerly placed the probably heavy tray on the night side table next to Keira's bed. A smile appeared on her face as Keira picked up a plate with a cake on it, and started eating it in a near ravenous manner.

"Thank you, Emma." Keira stated politely to the blonde, to which she replied with a salute and a wink.

"Ah, it's no problem. Anyway... I need to ask you a question," she stated in a more solemn manner. "Have you seen the book? The one we had to get from the library?"

If Keira had been standing up, she'd have dropped the plate in shock. The book. Where was it?! Wasn't it where the group had left it, in the ship? What happened to it? Panic filled her mind.

"No... It isn't where we left it?!"

(OOC: Im trying to set a plot... But failing... For the record, if you have an idea for a better plot layout... Meaning Anne, Scarlet, or Lizzy, just mention that the book got moved to the back portion of the lower deck. )

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Actually Jack, go ahead and lock this thread. I think it's a little too soon for a sequel just yet- besides, we gotta take time to conclude on how to continue this. We also have other Roleplays to finish!