Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Farming Party in Aquila!

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
I, Bloody Belle, am hosting farming parties to fight the Minotaur in Aquila. He's in the Labyrinth on Knossos. Everyone is invited! Even lower level players, if you can get there (may have to port to someone that's already there ).

Realm: One Eyed Jack

Time/Date: Aug. 24 and 25 at 3:00pm (Central Time). This weekend. This is a two day event! Don't miss out

WARNING: Joining this event may cause some problems for you and/or your friends. Take caution when joining this even. You may experience injuries, headaches, slight frustration, temporally hatred of the game, spoilers, and even death. Be responsible when joining this event because I am not responsible for anything. If you are a noob, newbie, or are/are not maxed then you may want to take blue-yum potions with you before entering. There's a chance you may or may not see Bloody Belle if she's already in the dungeon...

The dungeon can only hold 4 people, so there will need to be Co-Captains in charge of the next groups while I'm taking care of the first. How many..? Well, depends on how popular this may get. I'll start off with 2 others. I'll add most if needed later in time... Rules for being a Co-captain will be listed below:

1. You must be almost maxed and/or maxed. This is just for caution in case you get a few pirates who are of lower levels. I'd say about level 60-65. Whether you're a Privateer or not is irrelevant.

2. You must be nice to all players and respect them. I do not want any reports of rudeness or swearing.

3. Expect to hang around for a while since these are hour to two hour long dungeons. If you can't, then don't sign up. If you can for one day, but not the other, then post your schedule down below so I can figure somethings out...

4. You can not leave in the middle of the dungeon while you have a group of people counting on you . Again, you MUST be able to stick around for the whole thing. Do not port to other friends asking for help. Please, stay on your post, guys.

This is just for fun, people. These guys drop some good stuff from time to time, plus lots of gold (who else here wants to buy a new house? *raise hand*). If you miss me the first time, don't worry. I'll be out again soon enough.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Bloody Belle on Aug 20, 2013 wrote:
I, Bloody Belle, am hosting farming parties to fight the Minotaur in Aquila. He's in the Labyrinth on Knossos. Everyone is invited! Even lower level players, if you can get there (may have to port to someone that's already there ).

Time/Date: Aug. 24 and 25 at 3:00pm (Central Time). This weekend. This is a two day event! Don't miss out

WARNING: Joining this event may cause some problems for you and/or your friends. Take caution when joining this even. You may experience injuries, headaches, slight frustration, temporally hatred of the game, spoilers, and even death. Be responsible when joining this event because I am not responsible for anything. If you are a noob, newbie, or are/are not maxed then you may want to take blue-yum potions with you before entering. There's a chance you may or may not see Bloody Belle if she's already in the dungeon...

The dungeon can only hold 4 people, so there will need to be Co-Captains in charge of the next groups while I'm taking care of the first. How many..? Well, depends on how popular this may get. I'll start off with 2 others. I'll add most if needed later in time... Rules for being a Co-captain will be listed below:

1. You must be almost maxed and/or maxed. This is just for caution in case you get a few pirates who are of lower levels. I'd say about level 60-65. Whether you're a Privateer or not is irrelevant.

2. You must be nice to all players and respect them. I do not want any reports of rudeness or swearing.

3. Expect to hang around for a while since these are hour to two hour long dungeons. If you can't, then don't sign up. If you can for one day, but not the other, then post your schedule down below so I can figure somethings out...

4. You can not leave in the middle of the dungeon while you have a group of people counting on you . Again, you MUST be able to stick around for the whole thing. Do not port to other friends asking for help. Please, stay on your post, guys.

This is just for fun, people. These guys drop some good stuff from time to time, plus lots of gold (who else here wants to buy a new house? *raise hand*). If you miss me the first time, don't worry. I'll be out again soon enough.
This sounds good, I'm actually almost at this quest, I just have to get hawkulese's belt. Hopefully I'll have by the weekend, so that I'll be ready for the party.

Captain
May 16, 2011
I'd love to join! I probably won't be able to come to the Sunday event, but I should be able to come on Saturday. If I end up in an isolated group, i'd love to be a co-captain. See you all there!

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
i'll be there and i want THE AXE FROM THE MINOTAUR
QUIET EDWARD DEVEREUX

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I would love to help and be a co captain but the tentative date for the role play party is that day but it is not set in stone yet so I am not sure. If I can I will be there, if not, we just may hear stories about it

Ensign
Oct 30, 2012
Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
I will be there. I will be the level 65 romantic rebbeca ivring see you in the spiral

Ensign
May 17, 2011
I'd like to join. (I might be able to make the Sunday event and Saturday too)

Also, I have text chat if you need to talk to me.

Ruthless Cole Nightgale level 64 buccaneer

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Bloody Belle on Aug 20, 2013 wrote:

How to do you make a post .see you in the spiral romantic rebbeca ivring level 65 witchdoctor

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Oh. Well, go to the Message Boards (make sure you're logged in, of course). You know those little tabs that has little topics (Avery's Court: Captians Log, A Pirate's Life, Shipyard, etc... Worlds of the Spiral: Skull Island, Mooshu, etc.)?

Well, you have to make sure you're posting your topic in the correct tab (if your topic is 'off topic' of the tab's topic, KI may or may not have it posted).

Any who, click on the tab that relates to your question or post, and on every tab (right above the title), it will say "New Topic". Click on that, put down a title, then write whatever you're thinking about (make sure it's appropriate), Then click Submit (make sure you're watching your own comment for replies).

Then wait for KI to post it for you, and there you go...

Hope this helps

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Bloody Belle on Aug 25, 2013 wrote:
Oh. Well, go to the Message Boards (make sure you're logged in, of course). You know those little tabs that has little topics (Avery's Court: Captians Log, A Pirate's Life, Shipyard, etc... Worlds of the Spiral: Skull Island, Mooshu, etc.)?

Well, you have to make sure you're posting your topic in the correct tab (if your topic is 'off topic' of the tab's topic, KI may or may not have it posted).

Any who, click on the tab that relates to your question or post, and on every tab (right above the title), it will say "New Topic". Click on that, put down a title, then write whatever you're thinking about (make sure it's appropriate), Then click Submit (make sure you're watching your own comment for replies).

Then wait for KI to post it for you, and there you go...

Hope this helps
Thanks for information