Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

valencia

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
I love valencia! It's stormy (surprisingly my most favorite kind of weather!) and it's short!

Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Lol storms are my favorite weather too, which is awesome, cause my family and I get them all the time. XD Valencia is my favorite world as well, and I hope we get to go back there sometime. You can often find me at the Laurentine Library -- even though i'm in Port Regal, I just love Valencia and I go there in my free time.

~Elizabeth, level 25 ~

Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
Just Add Bacon on Aug 7, 2013 wrote:
Lol storms are my favorite weather too, which is awesome, cause my family and I get them all the time. XD Valencia is my favorite world as well, and I hope we get to go back there sometime. You can often find me at the Laurentine Library -- even though i'm in Port Regal, I just love Valencia and I go there in my free time.

~Elizabeth, level 25 ~
we also get them all the time

~Eric, level 58 ~

Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
Just Add Bacon on Aug 7, 2013 wrote:

~Elizabeth, level 25 ~
I know what Eric and you Elizabeth, said and I also get So Much Storms too! I love it!

~Cole, level 58 ~

P.S. Eric and I are brothers!!