Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

door to different dimensions

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
Ahoy there one-eye Jack!

It be me.
I am now a level 52, and I love the game and play it just as much as I use to, but I noticed a bug. sometimes when I walk out of some place I'm not where I,m supposed to be. Is this a glitch? And how can I fix it

Administrator
Hi! If I understand the bug you're experiencing, it's that sometimes when you zone from one area to another, you are outside of a normal, walkable area . . . and most likely stuck there. We're aware of that particular bug, and the easiest way to clear it is to simple log out to your character selection screen and log back in the game, this will reset the location of your character.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
Ensign
May 07, 2013
Have you ever gone into a different area -- and there is no ground, nothing by sky, and maybe parts of mountains and buildings in the distance? I see this occasionally. Fixable by logging out and back in. Sometimes, it happens with my ship and I'll be standing in the skyway in a wind-lane -- and no ship. LOL!? What in the world???