Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

bonnie anne no good!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 10, 2009
I think Bonnie Anne is amazing! She turns totally boss when you promote her to Sharpshooter! Yes I know, most people think she gets really good at sniper, but I started loving after promoting her for the first time :) Most would say ( for her 1st promo epics ) give her burst fire x2, but I suggest giving her over watch and burst fire! Especially because over watch is activated way more than burst fire 2 Yes, it is so awesome when she rarely activates burst fire x2, but how often does that happen? You will get more damage output with this combo.

Ensign
Dec 22, 2012
I mean, there is a reason why musketeers got range. Bonnie has the range and the skill, plus she is important to the storyline and her bickering with Ratbeard is pretty hilarious

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Once she is at sniper or if your lucky with her sharpshooter she is good but when she was with no promotion she didn't help to much

Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
DO NOT smack talk bonnie! she is awsome! she is one of my greatest companions and if she wasnt 35 or somthing like that she wold be my first mate! you just probably screwd up on epics or somthing (trust me i did the same with my bison scout)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
musketer592 on Mar 3, 2014 wrote:
DO NOT smack talk bonnie! she is awsome! she is one of my greatest companions and if she wasnt 35 or somthing like that she wold be my first mate! you just probably screwd up on epics or somthing (trust me i did the same with my bison scout)
Easy now, We all have opinions here and all opinions are welcome. It is perfectly fine to disagree with someone, that is your right to have your own opinion. Please do not try to shut down someone else's very sincere opinions, ok?

Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 3, 2014 wrote:
Easy now, We all have opinions here and all opinions are welcome. It is perfectly fine to disagree with someone, that is your right to have your own opinion. Please do not try to shut down someone else's very sincere opinions, ok?
ok i got a little carried away sorry i just like bonnie ann

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
musketer592 on Mar 3, 2014 wrote:
ok i got a little carried away sorry i just like bonnie ann
Noted and thank you.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
First of all How Dare you say that to Bonnie Anne.

Second I disagree she is my top pick companion as a pirate101 player. She have great skills as she level up and her promotions upgrade are good.

Sigh everyone is a critic,have different feeling on certain characters.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I think Bonnie Anne is very useful, she may not be everyone's favourite companions but she is useful and important to boot. I have seen many use Bonnie Anne during PVP, and she is the only female character with 3 promotions.

Petty Officer
May 18, 2013
Dom The Pirate on Jan 14, 2014 wrote:
I think Bonnie Anne is amazing! She turns totally boss when you promote her to Sharpshooter! Yes I know, most people think she gets really good at sniper, but I started loving after promoting her for the first time :) Most would say ( for her 1st promo epics ) give her burst fire x2, but I suggest giving her over watch and burst fire! Especially because over watch is activated way more than burst fire 2 Yes, it is so awesome when she rarely activates burst fire x2, but how often does that happen? You will get more damage output with this combo.
It happens like 4 times 5 with her first attack burst fire 3 just give burst fire more damage.

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2009
I heard somewhere that a well trained Bonnie Anne is the companion closest to your pirate in effectiveness. Now I'm not positive if that's true, but it wouldn't surprise me. With the right epic talents, Bonnie can destroy enemies in a single round. She does have her weaknesses, of course. So does ever other character in the game, pirates included. But if you promote her and play to her strengths, Bonnie becomes a wonderful companion.