Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Giant Squid in Aquila

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
Guys do you think that the Sky Squid stormgate is a place to Aquila? What do you think? They did say a great power is looming in El Dorado.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
*shrieks* SQUID! Where squid!

*jumps on table* Oh lord, not again!

Birgus~ Eh... you okay, Captain..?

Me~ SQUID! Giant Squid!

Birgus~ Where!?

Me~ In Aquila!

Birgus~ *facepalm* Captain... We're in Marleybone...

Me~ I don't bloody care! We're going to Aquila next!

Bonnie~ How do you know that, Captain?

Me~ Don't ask me how I know stuff! *scurries up a rope*

Gracie~ Is... she always like this?

Subodai~ That's not the scary part! She once predicted we'll meet a girl named Gracie *Subodai stares at Gracie*

Bonnie~ I swear, it's like she's reading this from somewhere...

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Zlyxer on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:
Guys do you think that the Sky Squid stormgate is a place to Aquila? What do you think? They did say a great power is looming in El Dorado.
Kane could be there.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Bloody Belle on Jul 21, 2013 wrote:
*shrieks* SQUID! Where squid!

*jumps on table* Oh lord, not again!

Birgus~ Eh... you okay, Captain..?

Me~ SQUID! Giant Squid!

Birgus~ Where!?

Me~ In Aquila!

Birgus~ *facepalm* Captain... We're in Marleybone...

Me~ I don't bloody care! We're going to Aquila next!

Bonnie~ How do you know that, Captain?

Me~ Don't ask me how I know stuff! *scurries up a rope*

Gracie~ Is... she always like this?

Subodai~ That's not the scary part! She once predicted we'll meet a girl named Gracie *Subodai stares at Gracie*

Bonnie~ I swear, it's like she's reading this from somewhere...
Oh Bell, You had me beyond "Lol" I was giggling out loud to a quiet house. Very funny stuff. Please keep it up, I really needed that giggle, in spite of the strange looks I got from the quietly reading and Facebooking inhabitants of the house.

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
Zlyxer on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:
Is a place to Aquila? xD I'm so stupid. A place to El Dorado.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Me: Umm ..., Wing Chung?
Wing Chung: Yes?
Me: That squid does look strangely familiar but I don't know where I have seen it before.
Wing Chung: I don't know but that squid is causing deaths to unfortunate sailors.
Me: Oh yea? Do you think my parents died of that squid?
Wing Chung: Quite possibly ...
Pirates Mother: Son! You awaken us.
Wing Chung: With the power of healing; you will come back alive again!
Pirates Mother: *gasp I'm ... I'm ALIVE! Curse that KANE! Set course to VALENCIA!
Hoped you liked what happened when they were near the squid. Please Yar, comment, and Yarscribe. AKA; follow me.

Ensign
Jun 24, 2012
If you are talking about a giant Squid in The Passage,then no.Its not a Squid.This sea monster is called Charybdis.Its is right next to Scylla.So I highly doubt its a stormgate.