Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Scylla?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 02, 2009
Hey guys. I have a question. About the Scylla. Yeah. What's it doing there? Do you need a quest for it? Or what? I've already defeated the heads, it's spawn, and received the dread voyager badge. But I didn't get any quest for it. I just sort of stumbled into the passage and started shooting at the big scary thingy. I'm confused. I get cranky when I'm confused. I'd like an answer please. Please?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
It's just a fun obstacle that blocks your way to Ithaca. Something to keep you on your toes lol.

Administrator
Note that if you open up your map, you will see there are two exits to the Ithaca skyway. Once you've defeated The Scylla, you can use the side exit to get to Ithaca without tangling with The Scylla again (unless you want to for fun ).

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:
Note that if you open up your map, you will see there are two exits to the Ithaca skyway. Once you've defeated The Scylla, you can use the side exit to get to Ithaca without tangling with The Scylla again (unless you want to for fun ).
The Scylla, One Eyed Jack, it wouldn't be the BIG green thing with five mouths would it, because, I thought it was the Charybdis, due to... OH, DUH! How silly of me, I forgot the Charybdis was a whirlpool, how silly of me, it took me this long to figure it out, sorry for bothering you Mr. Jack.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:
Wow, I never picked up on that little tidbit. Thank you Jack, although I don't mind tangling with it for fun, sometimes I just don't have the time .

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
LOL "Sort of stumbled into the passage and just started shooting at the big scary thingy"....That is really funny. You have a great way with words.

Ensign
Jul 02, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:
LOL "Sort of stumbled into the passage and just started shooting at the big scary thingy"....That is really funny. You have a great way with words.
Why thank you for that comment! And thanks for the answer too. I just finished the game yesterday, and defeated the Scylla without much confusion. It's still big and scary though. Not very hard.