Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Login Question

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 17, 2012
So one time I was logging into Pirate101 via Shortcut, I noticted when it's done loading everything, it says 'Download Complete'. Does that mean each time you log in, it downloads again? My computer has been having some issues with Storage Space and I've been wondering if it's Pirate101 thats taking up space from it downloading. Please tell me whats going on soon, thanks a bunch!

Kyle - Level 62 Privateer

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I think it's just downloading new stuff, like if they put a new hat in the crown shop, or a fix for a minor bug like a voiceover that didn't match the text. If it were loading the whole game over each time, it would take much longer.

Ensign
Oct 17, 2012
Thanks for clearing that up for me. After I posted this, I pretty much said what you just said. Then I went on to my Computer Storage thingy and I figured out that it isn't Pirate101 that is taking up a lot of space. Thanks again.

Kyle - Level 62 Privateer