Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

ophidin ships to hard

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
i am trying to get lotus from ophidin ships but they are to hard! please lower them to like 58 there impossible how do you freaking kill them? they never miss and critical allot they are impossible to kill I only have like 1 lotus and that's cause some galleon did like one ship with me can you please make them easier.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Maybe you need to work on your nautical level and get a stronger ship. What are you currently using and what is your nautical xp?

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
nevermind found a friend to help me with them :) now in illios collecting food supplies, i got 4 of 6 so far :) thanks for reply though.

Ensign
Jul 02, 2009
Once you get to nautical level 50 and get enough gold, you can get the aquilan skiff and some of its gold. If you need help to do that, you should go find some friends and go on a pirating frenzy. That's what I do when I need gold . I go into the skyways and defeat any ship that comes too close. It's very fun! It's an easy way to get gold and nautical experience. If you don't want to do that I guess you can just go around fighting with the mooshu skiff. Just saying.