Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Which School Is The Best In Skull Island?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 14, 2013
i am stuck on choosing my class im hoping to choose the best one can someone reply to this and tell which school is the best? thanks! (thanks if you did :))

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
no class is best there all good in there own way just choose the one that looks the coolest

Ensign
Dec 09, 2012
try out the classes to see which one that you like the most (or reachs out to you) all schools are the best in their own ways, just remember one thing, you dont choose the schools they choose you. So gamble with the schools until one reaches out to you :P Mine was witchdocter and at first i thought it was a healing class like privateer! Lol but later i figured out it was not but i still loved it.

Krystal Everhart Lvl.62
P.S. Free Hugs (>'-')>

Petty Officer
Jun 10, 2013
I would suggest Privateer. They get most companions.

Ensign
Nov 10, 2012
i choose swashbuckler they can poison others and can hide for a certain amount of rounds two faced megan dove lvl 13

Petty Officer
Apr 11, 2013
all depends on how you want to play. I did one of each for first few levels till i picked one i liked to go further

Ensign
Jun 23, 2013
Well, I love musketeer because I love s. But you should choose yourself. Post what you like to do the most and that will distinguish what you should be. (GOOD LUCK IN CHOOSING! )

Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
None are the best! Just chose what you want and what you think is fun.... I chose Witchdoctor because I LOVE magic!

Go ahead! Chose! :

P.S I think that you should chose the best you think you are... Are you a wizard/witch? are or a Swashbuckler! Or do you want to be a buccaneer! Good luck chosing

Ensign
Jun 25, 2013
I think you should try every class and see which one you like most

Ensign
Nov 26, 2012
All of the classes are fun, but some look cooler. Like the cooler looking ones would have to be in my opinion Witchdoctor and Swashbuckler. The others are fun too. Like just the teachers are awesome and their accents are also funny. It depends what kind of pirate you are. Like if your a Bucaneer, (like me), you learn stuff like blade storm, turn the tide, armored 1. Stuff referring to strong. So it does matter which one you choose but each one is fun so which ever one is your favorite, go with.
-Heart of Lacey

Petty Officer
Sep 23, 2012
swashbuckler we get subodai

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
truesaviorofthespi... on Jul 31, 2013 wrote:
swashbuckler we get subodai
If you really like Subodai and your not a swashbuckler, you can get Temujin from the crowns shop. He's basically Subodai except he looks a little different.

Rachel - Level 47