Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Was that supposed to happen..?

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Some time after the updates went live, I was fighting some bosses and both times, I ended up battling their minions and then the boss spawned. Is this a bug or me messing up?

See ya in the Skyways!
Sneaky Emma Everhart

Administrator
Hi! Can you give me some more specific information on which bosses or encounters you're having an issue with?

Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Jun 18, 2013 wrote:
Hi! Can you give me some more specific information on which bosses or encounters you're having an issue with?

Thanks!
Oh dangit, I forget... I think one may have been... Ah, yes! The Jackalope ghost named Whisper! I was helping my sister, we all ran into battle and we defeated him but once we finished, he was still there. It was aggravating because it happened before.

See ya in the Skyways, and thank you!
Sneaky Emma Everhart

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
This happened to me as well where I was fighting the boss in the last battle outside the jailhouse in the dungeon where you rescue Billy the Kid. The boss and a few minion were there, then a couple turns later 5 more minions spawned.