Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Decon's death animation change

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I enjoyed battling and defeating Deacon, but I feel there should be a change to his death animation. He doesn't explode into pieces, as he just shakes and shuts down. Feels a little bit... anticlimactic, don't you think? Please change Deacon's death animation by adding in explosion visual and sound effects and then finally explodes into gears, wires, and pieces. Thanks!

Bosun
May 06, 2009
Trimond297 on May 25, 2013 wrote:
I enjoyed battling and defeating Deacon, but I feel there should be a change to his death animation. He doesn't explode into pieces, as he just shakes and shuts down. Feels a little bit... anticlimactic, don't you think? Please change Deacon's death animation by adding in explosion visual and sound effects and then finally explodes into gears, wires, and pieces. Thanks!
..........Dark much? Sure Deacon was bad but I don't think he deserves to be blown up (something told me you'd say that as soon as I saw the title). You see that all the time with the War Golem death. Do we really need much more? Maybe a few more sparks and smoke when he shakes his head but no more. He is a clockwork after all. As it stands, his current death is fine. But wait to fight Rooke if you haven't! I think you'll see something of an explosion upon ending...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Great visual but I can hear the poor artists groaning now. I am just thrilled with all the wonderful work you have put into this. So many beautiful things have been drawn in that have nothing to do with the game plot. It is just fantastic eye candy for us just as a treat. It is superb.

Petty Officer
Feb 13, 2013
Don't need to change it.Rooke doesn't explode either but still fine with it.

Ensign
Apr 10, 2009
Trimond297 on May 25, 2013 wrote:
I agree, but he should also say some line before he dies, like the officer back in Skull Island. It adds to the suspense.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on May 25, 2013 wrote:
Great visual but I can hear the poor artists groaning now. I am just thrilled with all the wonderful work you have put into this. So many beautiful things have been drawn in that have nothing to do with the game plot. It is just fantastic eye candy for us just as a treat. It is superb.
The artists aren't groaning. You're exaggerating about that bit. They're admiring the suggestion. It's only but a simple change to the animation, nothing more, nothing less. Besides, defeated Clockwork Elites should explode after their healths are depleted down to 0.