Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mooshu

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 23, 2012
I am a level 26 and I just defeated the duck of death in cool ranch, does any body know if I am close to getting to mooshu?

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
PirateCreeper12 on May 21, 2013 wrote:
I am a level 26 and I just defeated the duck of death in cool ranch, does any body know if I am close to getting to mooshu?
Okay so you got to go to Port Regal Skyway, then back to Cool Ranch for, Tumbleweed, and Haunted Skyway. Next you go onto Mooshu for Hamamatsu, Khotan, then Subata Skyway. So you got about two and a half more worlds to go till you get to lvl 50 and a part of Skull Island. If you need any help, ask me and I'll be glad to help you cause I don't want no one left behind!

Ensign
May 25, 2013
No. You are not.

Tyler Deathsong level 10 death

If the king of mooshu does not allow yum yum fruit outside of mooshu, why doesn't he ask merle ambrose to send the chosen wizard to cut down the trees?

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
PirateCreeper12 on May 21, 2013 wrote:
I believe MooShu is around level 35, without side quests.

According to the Chapter Pricing books, you just finished Chapter 14 which is in Book VII*. You go to MooShu starting with Chapter 24, which is at the beginning of book XI**.

*VII = seven
**XI = eleven