Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What is your favourite power and Why?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 02, 2012
Hey pirates! I have a question to all of you people.What is your favourite power?

For mine I have 3 of my favourites

1. Gunnery. I really think this is a better power than my Mojo Blast it had unlimited range which was very useful and it even hit people by a 3x3 range! It was very useful at start of battles as well since I could just use it already.

2. Mojo blade. Although I didn't have it, it was still useful.It ignores all the armour however you must defend it with your own will and you have to go up close to them to use it.But I still like it.

3. Soulreaver. As I said from Gunnery it had unlimited range but it only hit one target.However whats best about it is of the high damage and curse.It was also useful if my Gunnery didn't appear.

Chase Level 17

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
Great JuJu+Blade Reaver+ Walk in Shadows

Still tinkering on my other chars so i don't have a nice combo down on them yet but thats my WD combo

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Besides healing spells, which can really save your bacon when you need it, my favorite powers for each of my characters are:
Swashbuckler: gallant defense. I love the whole concept of leading the battle from the front and valiantly taking the hits that might otherwise strike your friends. Sure, it's risky, but that's the whole swashbuckler gig! And since we swashbucklers are quick and lithe, very often our enemies miss us when they attack.

Privateer: Discipline. This is the spell I love the most for any character: improving the critical chances of both you and your companions. Besides the greater effectiveness in battle, I just enjoy seeing the critical animations!

Buccaneer (so far, not gained all the powers yet): Vicious Charge. I like this one primarily for the animation -- who says swashbucklers get all the cool moves!

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
Faithful Charlotte Richardson
Trustworthy Genevieve Devereaux

Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
vicious charge, Brutal charge, mighty charge= no moe accuracy for you

Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
Valors armor all the way!! It protects me and my companions from a lot of damage.

Ensign
Dec 02, 2011
1. Revive (Best Healing)
2. Mojo Blade (Crazy Damage)
3. Dance of Steel (Awesome)

Silent Austin Higgens

Ensign
Oct 12, 2012
uh um so hard to think cause i'm lvl 42 idk its so hard to tell Maybe assains strike el toro's es spirit de corps thats it

benjamin lvl 42

Petty Officer
Aug 22, 2010
My favorite power is my.... Stinky Flowers of DOOM .... I know that's not what they are called, but that's what I like to call them.

I love getting completely surrounded by enemies & then cast my... Stinky Flowers of DOOM ... & watch them cry out, "NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo"

Then follow up with.... Tornado Blades....

Ensign
Oct 14, 2012
definitely gunnery, barrage, and the big guns, i love area of effect

Ensign
Sep 02, 2012
Hey pirates Thanks for ye replies! the topic just started

Chase Level 17

Ensign
Oct 12, 2012
Legend of Cool Ran... on Apr 19, 2013 wrote:
Hey pirates! I have a question to all of you people.What is your favourite power?

For mine I have 3 of my favourites

1. Gunnery. I really think this is a better power than my Mojo Blast it had unlimited range which was very useful and it even hit people by a 3x3 range! It was very useful at start of battles as well since I could just use it already.

2. Mojo blade. Although I didn't have it, it was still useful.It ignores all the armour however you must defend it with your own will and you have to go up close to them to use it.But I still like it.

3. Soulreaver. As I said from Gunnery it had unlimited range but it only hit one target.However whats best about it is of the high damage and curse.It was also useful if my Gunnery didn't appear.

Chase Level 17
Really chase? don't say mojo blade. you might even say mojo reaver its powerful then mojo blade, blade does 200-300 and reaver does 600-700 that awesome might even kill me people