Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The anticipation's killing me!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 10, 2009
I know this is the time in which Kingsisle adds a major update to their games. Can someone please tell me if Book 13 is coming out soon because I can't wait any longer(As the title suggests)! Book 13 sounds like it's going to be awesome and I love this game!

Administrator
We haven’t yet made any announcements concerning the next book of Pirate101; however, we are always hard at work on improving players’ game and creating new worlds. Stay subscribed to the normal news outlets for information as it become available.

Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Apr 26, 2010
I know I am excited too about the next book but I really dont want them to rush a world in. I really hope the next big update is just as good or better as cool ranch was. Mooshu for me wasnt that as exciting however it did have its moments. I hope they have an exciting end game dungeon

Ensign
Apr 10, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Apr 15, 2013 wrote:
We haven’t yet made any announcements concerning the next book of Pirate101; however, we are always hard at work on improving players’ game and creating new worlds. Stay subscribed to the normal news outlets for information as it become available.

Thanks!
Can you at least tell me if it's coming out soon?

Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
The next world is likely going to be either Polaris, Aquila, or Marleybone. I am hoping for Aquila because I want polaris and marleybone to be later worlds. Also, an eagle world might be really cool.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
EMC99 on Apr 19, 2013 wrote:
The next world is likely going to be either Polaris, Aquila, or Marleybone. I am hoping for Aquila because I want polaris and marleybone to be later worlds. Also, an eagle world might be really cool.
I am really interested in aquila too what we know about the world is that it used to be the one of the strongest militaries in the spiral but got beat by polaris i think and isnt really social with the other worlds because we havent seen any eagles at all in the game unless i missed it. But the next world is probably gonna be marleybone because as everyone has said rooke mentions he is going their and he has a piece of the map. After marleybone will probably be aquila and then the next two books will probablybe between polaris and darkmoor
Find me in the game
Slick Cody Jones privateer lvl 50
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler lvl 50

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
EMC99 on Apr 19, 2013 wrote:
I'm not sure that they are going to release just one world at a time like the Wizard team does. Somehow that idea doesn't seem to keep the view of a large, expansive spiral in sight. With how long KI has been taking on getting the next major update out, I have a feeling that it may encompase not one single world but perhaps a world plus extra new or currently unseen skyways.