Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who do you think would win?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
I thought this would be a fun topic. I'm going to ask you who would win in a fight between 4 of the 5 starter companions. Subodai (Horse Barbarian ) Egg Shen (Goose disciple ) Kobe Yojimbo (Bull Ronin ) and Kan Po (Goat Monk ) I didn't add Wing Chan (Crane Disciple ) because he doesn't have a weapon. No disrespect of course. So anyway, I will write down the fights below. Tell me who you think would win and explain why you think they would win.

Subodai VS Egg Shen

Subodai VS Kobe Yojimbo

Subodai VS Kan Po

Egg Shen VS Kobe Yojimbo

Egg Shen VS Kan Po

Kobe Yojimbo VS Kan Po

~Bloody Wolf Freeman~

Ensign
Oct 01, 2011
CaptainAureus on Apr 1, 2013 wrote:
I thought this would be a fun topic. I'm going to ask you who would win in a fight between 4 of the 5 starter companions. Subodai (Horse Barbarian ) Egg Shen (Goose disciple ) Kobe Yojimbo (Bull Ronin ) and Kan Po (Goat Monk ) I didn't add Wing Chan (Crane Disciple ) because he doesn't have a weapon. No disrespect of course. So anyway, I will write down the fights below. Tell me who you think would win and explain why you think they would win.

Subodai VS Egg Shen

Subodai VS Kobe Yojimbo

Subodai VS Kan Po

Egg Shen VS Kobe Yojimbo

Egg Shen VS Kan Po

Kobe Yojimbo VS Kan Po

~Bloody Wolf Freeman~
I believe that kobe would win. h has amazing damage, give him tough 3 and he is a tank, and his backstory is amazing. and when he is bull samoorai he gets a sweet hat :)