Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Question about our favorite one eyed rabbit

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
Where are rabbits like one eyed jack come from.
Quiet Zachary Armstrong

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I don't think there are rabbits like one-eyed jack. He's unique. Where other non-one-eyed Jack rabbits come from, I don't know.

Where do the humans come from, for that matter? Besides Skull Island. And why are so many of us orphans? That's just weird.

Ensign
Apr 15, 2011
I would think they are a native Skull Island race like rats/mice and sharks. If not, probably Cool Ranch, seeing as jackrabbits are very common in "cowboy" states.

Ruthless Rebecca Radcliffe

Administrator
The Spiral is full of mysteries like this, but one thing I know . . . there's at least one more rabbit with a pirate'y flair . . . (I saw the artist who sits behind me working on him)

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Jul 16, 2009
Oh so there is another rabbit coming into the game
cant wait.
i hope to one day create characters fit for a game
i love using sculpting programmes

Fearless Chelsea Level 28

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Indigo Ring on Mar 23, 2013 wrote:
I don't think there are rabbits like one-eyed jack. He's unique. Where other non-one-eyed Jack rabbits come from, I don't know.

Where do the humans come from, for that matter? Besides Skull Island. And why are so many of us orphans? That's just weird.
"The last three ships we took proved to be manned entirely by orphans, so we let them go. One would think Her Majesty's mercantile fleet was recruited solely from her orphan asylums..."

Someone missed an opportunity in Port Regal. Pity. Pirates of Penzance is my favorite G&S operetta.

Hmm.. Why did Gilbert sing, but not Sullivan, the actual composer?

Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
Do you think he comes from wystera? i know there are other rabbits there so jack is that where you're from?

Quiet Zachary Armstrong

Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Mar 24, 2013 wrote:
The Spiral is full of mysteries like this, but one thing I know . . . there's at least one more rabbit with a pirate'y flair . . . (I saw the artist who sits behind me working on him)
Was he Harvey deuce?
Quiet Zachary Armstrong

Administrator
Doctor Z on Jun 2, 2013 wrote:
Was he Harvey deuce?
Quiet Zachary Armstrong
Correct!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
Feb 27, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Jun 3, 2013 wrote:
Correct!
I knew it! I gonna put in the question on the question post to see if Blind Mew can get it.