Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Stuck in game with no where to go.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 15, 2011
I'm level 28 swashbuckler with level 27 companions.I have tried to the best of my ability to do all the quest. Now for some unknown reason I have only one quest left and it is in Port Royal and of course I cannot get in. I have gone back and checked over every city and cannot find any quest that I missed. I have run out of options. Ready to give up and go home lol.

Ensign
Oct 13, 2012
just try to go in the skyway it will auto give you quest a guy will say you may not pass unless you become a mariners like man

Ensign
Aug 15, 2011
Went to Port Regal skyway again and all it says is you cannot pass turn around

Administrator
Looking at your quests, it appears you might have missed picking up the next quest after Coils of the Serpent from Sister Snake on the Isla de los Muertos. Head back there and let me know if that helps get you back on track. If there isn't a quest there for you, the best thing to do would be to contact customer support and have them help you get back on track!

Hope that helps!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Aug 15, 2011
You were right. Sister was there and I am back on track. Thanks Jack!