Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

WOOT!

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
WOOT! I just finished raising all my Characters to level 50! Wait, that means I've raised a total of 250 levels. I can't wait till more books come out. I hope it's as cool as Skull Island-Mooshu. I think I'll finish Azteca on Wizard101 now.

Ruthless Luke Richardson Level 50
Dead-Eye Phillip Laveer Level 50
Wicked Jack Deveraux Level 50
Bloody Felix Lawson Level 50
Merciless Valkoor Level 50

Developer
Bosun
May 06, 2009
coolster50 on Feb 17, 2013 wrote:
WOOT! I just finished raising all my Characters to level 50! Wait, that means I've raised a total of 250 levels. I can't wait till more books come out. I hope it's as cool as Skull Island-Mooshu. I think I'll finish Azteca on Wizard101 now.

Lol. Good for you! Now you've seen the scope of things with all the classes and how good or bad they are. You've gone much farther than I surely have.
But again all I can say is: Congrats! and LOL

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
coolster50 on Feb 17, 2013 wrote:

wow nice job! i really tough goal indeed