Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Where is El Dorado?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 30, 2012
i completed cool ranch and in mooshu now.so, when do we get to el dorado? i never seen it yet.are you still working on el dorado that is still continued or what?this so confusing!

level 39 musketeer character name is husky lily cormac.

Ensign
May 27, 2012
drobot101482 on Feb 2, 2013 wrote:
i completed cool ranch and in mooshu now.so, when do we get to el dorado? i never seen it yet.are you still working on el dorado that is still continued or what?this so confusing!

level 39 musketeer character name is husky lily cormac.
Hi husky lily cormac. I am fiery tarlac urswick. Lvl 50 Witchdoctor
I think we are still on our way to finding el dorado. It will be continued through marleybone possibly. There is a stormgate there. I think the game will go on until we reach el dorado. We may get to el dorado after marleybone and whatever world is after that. I think Aquila. There is a stormgate in monquista to go to aquila. So either marleybone or aquila. If we get to el dorado so fast then the game would get boring so... In like "el dorado" there might be a stormgate in marleybone or in aquila to go to el dorado.

Ensign
Dec 13, 2012
el dorado is what your parents were talking about right and find their graves i use another account and found that out and it was confusing please finish el dorado charetar name red benjamin level 22

Petty Officer
Jun 28, 2011
El Dorado stormgate eh? i got a hunch El Dorado is at the mysterious unnamed stormgate at the end of Avernus

Ensign
Sep 22, 2012
The company is still creating The game so you Will get there later.

Ensign
Dec 30, 2012
Oh hi Fiery Tarlac Urswick! I didnt notice you responded me! I know you in the game and your in my friend list, sorry i responded so late! Husky Lily Cormac. Level 50 PEACE OUT

Ensign
Nov 20, 2012
The storm gate at the end of Avernus is not actually a storm gate, i hovered over it and it showed nothing

Petty Officer
Jun 28, 2011
trey9191916 on Feb 24, 2013 wrote:
The storm gate at the end of Avernus is not actually a storm gate, i hovered over it and it showed nothing
ah but that might just be el dorado because just because its not labled dosent mean it dont lead anywhere. it could be leading somewhere

Petty Officer
Jun 06, 2009
iceblade1233 on Feb 19, 2013 wrote:
El Dorado stormgate eh? i got a hunch El Dorado is at the mysterious unnamed stormgate at the end of Avernus
That does make sense they labeled all the other stormgates even the ones that aren't in use yet so it makes sense that the unlabeled one would be El Dorado. Also, because Avernus is the most dangerous skyway in the spiral it would make sense to have the most dangerous world go out of it.
-Brave Samantha Nightingale lvl 41

Ensign
Jul 02, 2012
I'm Fiery Wolf I just turned level 50 right when (i think) captain avery was about to give me catbeard's piece of the map and it said that i couldn't go on and that pirate101 will be working on the rest.I'm really depressed because I heard you battle Kane after Avery gave the quest.

Ensign
Feb 28, 2013
didnt they say that it was the most dangerous stormgate so that my theory is that it is the way to el dorado but they havent updated it yet