Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Tribal crew pack?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 19, 2010
So for companions i know it is extremley rare but i was wondering does anyone have any tips so i can get one i have tons of crowns and i just really want a companion so plz help

Community Leader
It's really all luck of the draw.

There are 5 companions in the pack - which is a good draw to atleast get one, but it is up to you!

I would normally start with a set goal of crowns to use, for example 5,000. If I get something decent and or rare then I usually stop for a while. If I like my luck I go up to 10,000. and so on and so on.

I wish you goodluck on getting a companion from the pack!

Johnny

Johnny - Pirate101 Community Leader
Ensign
Aug 26, 2012
Soarent on Feb 2, 2013 wrote:
So for companions i know it is extremley rare but i was wondering does anyone have any tips so i can get one i have tons of crowns and i just really want a companion so plz help
It's pure luck.

Ensign
Nov 04, 2012
Pirates o the Spir... on Feb 2, 2013 wrote:
It's really all luck of the draw.

There are 5 companions in the pack - which is a good draw to atleast get one, but it is up to you!

I would normally start with a set goal of crowns to use, for example 5,000. If I get something decent and or rare then I usually stop for a while. If I like my luck I go up to 10,000. and so on and so on.

I wish you goodluck on getting a companion from the pack!

Johnny
hey are you johnny central