Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

pig compnion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 04, 2012
hey guys i was wondering that i saw my bro salty michael yellowfish have a pig with a bat companioin its only for swashbuckler i think and so i am i know where the place is ashen roads and which quest do you find it.

loyal james holystone lvl 50 swashbuckler

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Just follow the main path that goes to the temple. He's the only guy there except that guy that gives main quests. He's also not on the map so just follow the main road. Do not go on any other roads that lead to nowhere as I mean in other roads.

Ensign
Nov 04, 2012
Sniper Rose on Jan 28, 2013 wrote:
Just follow the main path that goes to the temple. He's the only guy there except that guy that gives main quests. He's also not on the map so just follow the main road. Do not go on any other roads that lead to nowhere as I mean in other roads.
i have been looking everywhere but i cant find him

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Oh ok. Well I did another side quest recently and it led me to a the cold icy mountains of Subata. It's on the island where Monkey King is between Sacred Mountain and The Temple of the East Wind I think. It's hidden but it gives a pig and it's really good. A good piggy that made my second row and he was Buccaneer.