Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Does anyone else find Drowned Zombies creepy?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 09, 2012
brynnecaela23 on Jan 12, 2013 wrote:
To me, drowned zombies are really disturbing.
I'm not kidding!
They were scary. When i first fought them i cried

Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
What's more creepy to me isn't there look but why there called "Drowned Zombies". Is there back story a scary death of drowning causing there bodies to full up with water, and they also got caught in some fishing net that might be choking them. The only thing making them feel less in pain is there clueless personalities.

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
What I find absolutely hilarious is they have names like Dusty Bob. How in the spiral does a drowned zombie get dusty?

Petty Officer
Nov 06, 2012
I had a nightmare after fighting them that night. It was so scary. The most scariest part was... they were doing gangum style. Like seriously who still likes that?

Masoner Brewster-lvl 61

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Personally, I love them! I've probably seen grimmer- and to me they're just harmless blobs that require just a couple shots or less to take down. XD My sisters aren't such fans of them- but they have to get used to the zombie thing, and they can only be lucky Dead Mike (one of my crewmates- Sierra and Austin got Gaspard and Birgus) is a normal zombie. XD

Ciao!

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
CaptainJack74011 on Aug 28, 2013 wrote:
I had a nightmare after fighting them that night. It was so scary. The most scariest part was... they were doing gangum style. Like seriously who still likes that?

Masoner Brewster-lvl 61
lol That isn't scary that's funny.