Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

End of Stray Feathers

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 06, 2012
Well, I got the quest Stray Feathers and I just finished defeating the ships and fought the Queen Hornet. Now Im back in Gold Creek and trying to get Brother Owl to return to talk to me, but I cant get the the right spot. Beside the pond at the top of Gold Creek you have to walk along the left side until he appears, but I cant get there. I still have 4 steps left and there is a bush and a stone in my path, I cant get by them. Its really driving me nuts, no one else I know has had this problem and I just want to get on with the game! I dont know what to do. Ive tired going around the other side of the pond and Ive quit and gotten back on, but nothing works. I still have 4 steps before I can get to Brother Owl and I cant get there! Please, if anyone has any idea about this or a thought, please reply!

Captain
May 02, 2009
Try changing realms or backing up a distance then coming back.

Ensign
May 06, 2012
I have already. It doesnt work. In each realm there is still a bush and a rock blocking my path.

Administrator
Please contact support@pirate101.com as it sounds like you may be caught in a bad quest state.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
I had a problem where the quest arrow was leading me to the wrong place on this quest. Was this the case?

Dead-eye Luke, Level 50
Cunning Luke Sharp, Level 49 (nearly 50)

Ensign
May 06, 2012
No, thats not what it was. Ive had that problem before and was able to deal with it, I just cant get to the end of the quest.