Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What can you buy for 75 crowns?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 10, 2012
Ok, I noticed that you get 75 crowns when you start the game. Even if you buy a monthly membership, you do not even get some crowns monthly to go with your membership; therefore, if I want to spend the crowns, what can I buy without purchasing any more?

Personally, if you are buying a membership, you should get some crowns with the purchase depending on the length of the membership bought. Therefore, if you have a monthly membership, you could save up crowns for a purchase in the future.

Granted, KI is in business to make money, but this would likely keep people playing longer if they do not want to buy the crowns separately.

Administrator
Hiya! Just to answer your question directly, there are two items for sale on the Jewelry tab of the Crown Shop for 75 crowns. One is a "Pirate's Eyepatch" and the other is the "Parents' Signet Ring."

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Dec 01, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Dec 10, 2012 wrote:
Hiya! Just to answer your question directly, there are two items for sale on the Jewelry tab of the Crown Shop for 75 crowns. One is a "Pirate's Eyepatch" and the other is the "Parents' Signet Ring."
Don't those thing's replace your hat and current ring? The eye-patch gives no stat's and the Signet ring is only good if your level 1-10 (maybe)

Administrator
Sorry to bump an old topic here, but I just wanted to note that it is possible to purchase one of the new Level 15 Henchmen for 75 Crowns now.

Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*