Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Companions in houses.

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
I'm sure this has been brought up before, but because I couldn't find a thread on it, I'll post one here.

While transforming my volcano island house into a witchdoctor's sanctum, I got the thought that companions in houses would make a great addition to it. Not only would it allow more creativity, but it would also allow players to show off all the companions that they've gathered along their journies through the spiral.

What do you all think of this idea? Sound off in the comments below. Thank you for your time.

Lieutenant
Feb 01, 2011
I think this is a good idea. The volcano house is HUGE, so there's plenty of room for them. Also, like in wizard101, let us place our pets and mounts at our houses as well. Companions on our ships is another good idea, but that's been mentioned a lot.

Ensign
Nov 15, 2010
I thought about this idea as well. I have actually fantasized about where I would place some of them. My Helephant is just begging to stand guard outside the volcano.

Community Leader
I was thinking about this and love the idea. What about the same companions that are down in the tavern? We could have those running around inside our houses. Would be fun to see them moving instead of still.

Owner of Paige's Page Perilous Paige. "Honorary Black Cat of the entire Pirate 101 Fleet"
Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2009
It would be cool to see companions in your own house the only downside would be that we couldn't use them in battle if they were in your house.

Community Leader
Dashing Roberto Sh... on Nov 24, 2012 wrote:
It would be cool to see companions in your own house the only downside would be that we couldn't use them in battle if they were in your house.
A lot of people would see that as a plus!

I would imagine that, if they were to show your companions in your pirate house, they would still join you in battle. Just think of it as them walking in the door when you do. They're always with you anyway, right? You can't get away from them!!

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Captain
Oct 15, 2012
I saw this one guy who had a idea for nearly the exact same idea but instead of them being there just to be showed off to your friends but to also gaurd your house and while this is not relevant i thought of something called the infamy meter lets say you want to go out shooting down ships because you wanna get a badge your close to getting or a certain item maybe even to complete a quest well the infamy meter will tell you if the certain type of pirate is either see's you as just like:meh its just a annoyance nothing that speacial. Or:Holy Monqustian!!!! Its that pirate GET HIM AND HIS CREW!!!!! basically for example you could try not to attack a bunch of wharf rats but try try to attack every cutthroat in sight the more you attack a certain kind of pirate your infamy will go up and more of a chance of them attacking your home.

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
Yes, I have also mentioned this before, and isn't the idea just so exciting to think about? It'd be so cool to have a Bison Spirit in my graveyard or one of the Platypus warriors in a little village I made.

Petty Officer
Dec 09, 2012
Where do you get the "volcano house"? administrator, maybe, or a helpful man who knows his stuff?

Administrator
Heavyshark on Feb 28, 2013 wrote:
Where do you get the "volcano house"? administrator, maybe, or a helpful man who knows his stuff?
The Volcano House was the exclusive housing that came with the limited-time Boochbeard Bundle offer that was for sale only at the launch of the game.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Dec 09, 2012
Ensign
Aug 26, 2012
flash33 on Nov 18, 2012 wrote:
I'm sure this has been brought up before, but because I couldn't find a thread on it, I'll post one here.

While transforming my volcano island house into a witchdoctor's sanctum, I got the thought that companions in houses would make a great addition to it. Not only would it allow more creativity, but it would also allow players to show off all the companions that they've gathered along their journies through the spiral.

What do you all think of this idea? Sound off in the comments below. Thank you for your time.
Good idea.

Petty Officer
Dec 09, 2012
Sure, I just bought the buccaneers den, and there are little pockets here and there that I would like to put companions, like my mooshu room, and my cool ranch room specifying for those companions. I would like it if KI put that in.