Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bugged Dialogue and what not.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 05, 2012
Let me just start by saying that I love Pirate101 but I certainly don't like the bugs.
Since the start I've started over from Skull Island to Cool Ranch itself, I noticed on how the Dialogue has been bugged by showing and or saying the wrong words and in MOST occasions it has been giving different dialogue from other missions and previous ones as well.
I found this issue mostly with Steed over in Valencia.

Now, I like to point out the horrible chances of drop rates from all missions starting from Valencia's point to the very depths of Cool Ranch. In some cases they appear a tight too difficult to collect (I know that strategy has to do with the aspect of the game but it's not to make it impossible to get over hours) and sometimes you just want to quit before you get any. (Buffalo Hides is my most concern here.) Also, when collecting that ore from the Cooper Roost skyway, it seems to have a bug in which it wont allow you to acquire it.
Meaning I have to be logging off and on constantly.
I know you guys have you hands filled with all this feed back but all I'm saying is to take a look at these things when you can.

Administrator
The best place to report a bug (like missing voice over) currently is under the Support section of Pirate101.com:

1- Click here https://www.pirate101.com/CustomerSupport/free_game
2- Click the link labeled "Report a Bug."
3- Click on the tab labeled "Contact Us."
4- Fill out the form and submit!

Hope that helps and thanks for your feedback!

The white buffaloon drop rate will (again) be addressed in an upcoming update to the game.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*