Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

a idea about a new world

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 07, 2012
how about adding krokotopia in the game and have krokopatra(i thinks its her name)as the final boss and add new talents and raise the level cap to make a good addition.

Ensign
Jul 07, 2012
Ensign
Sep 22, 2012
I think there was a picture of someone finding the Krokotopia Skyways. KI has said that they would probably not introduce the Wizard world with the Pirate world. Also Pirate101 takes place at roughly the same time period of Wizard101 so I don't quite know how that would work. For example in Mooshu the wizards are trying to heal the emperor while the pirates are trying to solve the crimes outside of the political aspects of Mooshu. Not quite sure if I am right, lol. Anyways Krokotopia would be cool and it is possible that it could be put in P101.

Ensign
Jul 07, 2012
Fearless Cole Arms... on Oct 13, 2012 wrote:
I think there was a picture of someone finding the Krokotopia Skyways. KI has said that they would probably not introduce the Wizard world with the Pirate world. Also Pirate101 takes place at roughly the same time period of Wizard101 so I don't quite know how that would work. For example in Mooshu the wizards are trying to heal the emperor while the pirates are trying to solve the crimes outside of the political aspects of Mooshu. Not quite sure if I am right, lol. Anyways Krokotopia would be cool and it is possible that it could be put in P101.
thanks for the reply qwaabapirate and i mean as krokopatra as the final boss this can be before the events of wizard101 right

Ensign
Jul 07, 2012
Fearless Cole Arms... on Oct 13, 2012 wrote:
also thanks for spoiling the story

Ensign
Feb 21, 2010
Hmm... I wouldn't like to Have W101 worlds in pirate101 i mean stsrt trying to come up with different worlds its an WHOLE different game if they had the same worlds it would be like repeating W101 and none of us want that!

Fiery Luke Silver lvl 50

Captain
May 02, 2009
I know this is your post about a new world, firecaster24379, but how about my idea? And no, its nothing about some Elona world people mysteriously came up with. I was thinking, something like a modernized world (more advanced in the art of technology of Marleybone and Cool Ranch) in which pirates are nothing but trouble and myths. I was thinking it would be called Modina (moe-dean-e-a). While you start off on a bad foot with the people of Modina, you later become a hero, even get an offer to rule the world. Modina is suppose to help the storyline move back into a more piratey aspect. In Modina, you work in the shadows and help sovle mysterious crimes happening in the world (not like in Marleybone, were you work to stop the O'leary gang and Meowiarty).

Ensign
Nov 21, 2012
Cool worlds to me would probaly be like kroktopia, marleybon,aqaulius,polaris, and grizzleheim

Travis IRonside
level 24

Captain
May 13, 2011
krokopatra in pirate101 will stay a dream. the wizards killed her