Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Favorite Epic

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
Hey, wiz11110 here, I was thinking of what to give to my upgraded companions epic wise. So I came here to ask what your favorite epic is for ranged, melee, and mojo.
Thanks,
Bristly Kevin

Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2011
my favorite epic is relentless, burst fire, and mojo echo, cause you get to attack at again and admit it, that is really cool.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 06, 2011
My favourite epic is Flanking, because of the strategy it adds.

But the best are as loverboyxl said: relentless, burst fire & mojo echo. Other good ones are first strike and quick draw, since they allow you to attack an attacker whether it hits or not.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
For melee, I think it has to be flanking. First Strike and Relentless are also very nice, but don't always trigger. Bladestorm seems to always work when its conditions are met - but if you don't deal the killing blow when another opponent is adjacent, then it cannot trigger (Double Tap is more useful since there only has to be another opponent in range). Flanking is the best since, although it is conditional, with some experience you can set up that condition most turns and it always triggers when you do. My Swashbukler's Sarah Steele has an additional flanking attack about four turns out of five.

-Michael

Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
Vengeance Strike, I just love the idea of hitting someone back forhitting me

Ensign
Dec 01, 2012
theprivateers on Jan 25, 2013 wrote:
my favorite epic is relentless, burst fire, and mojo echo, cause you get to attack at again and admit it, that is really cool.
I agree!
Bloody Wolf lvl 13

Petty Officer
Jun 28, 2011
i have 2 from each class

Buccaneer: Cheap Shot, Vengence Strike

Musketeer: Quick Draw, Burst Fire

Privateer: Blade Storm, Relentless

Swashbuckler: Riposite, First Strike

Witchdoctor: Mojo Echo, Cowards Bane

Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
wiz11110 on Jan 22, 2013 wrote:
Hey, wiz11110 here, I was thinking of what to give to my upgraded companions epic wise. So I came here to ask what your favorite epic is for ranged, melee, and mojo.
Thanks,
Bristly Kevin
Forgot to say what mine are.
Mojo: as others have said Mojo Echo
Melee: First Strike
Ranged: Double Tap
Bristly Kevin