Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Setting Default Talents and Powers

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jan 13, 2009
Hi, I would like to see the option to at least set a default row of talents and powers I like first, then have them filled in randomly from what's left. The way it is now, sometimes the one's I like to use, I don't see for 2-3 rounds. Anyone else want this?

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I don't think it is a good idea - like the suggestion you see sometimes that you should always be able to pick your companions, it would tend to make every fight too much the same.

-Michael

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
This would be nice in Wizard101 as well, which is part of why they don't have it in either game.

Those talents and powers are like cards. You get dealt a random set at the beginning, and you may have to forego your favorites for several rounds or even the entire fight.

You can eliminate cards each round that you decide to forgo in the fight (often I trash the individual shields) to give myself a greater chance of getting my favorites in the next round.