Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Game Play Has Been Terrible Today

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 15, 2009
The game has been running terrible all day today! I have been disconnected twice, I have floated in mid air, been thrown thousands of miles away from my destination. I have switched realms several times and always to a perfect one. My quest arrow has been going crazy and I am sick of logging in and out today. This last time the entire Pirate window disappeared on me and I had to restart my computer. Anyone else having these types of issues today?

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
It seems like you're not having fun. Well then maybe you got to check your computer out and is like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, or Mozillia working with the websites or not or do you just have a lousy connection? I think this is because A. some wires were knocked down nearby your home or B. something was bugged up with the Kingsisle Connection. This happened before in the Chicago Area so do you live near there? If that's the case Kingisle will fix it. I hope today it cleared up for you and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Jacob Freeman lvl 33 who finished the Port Regal story line yesterday!

Petty Officer
Dec 16, 2010
Alyssa Radcliffe on Dec 23, 2012 wrote:
The game has been running terrible all day today! I have been disconnected twice, I have floated in mid air, been thrown thousands of miles away from my destination. I have switched realms several times and always to a perfect one. My quest arrow has been going crazy and I am sick of logging in and out today. This last time the entire Pirate window disappeared on me and I had to restart my computer. Anyone else having these types of issues today?
I agree. Today was some weird day for me at Pirate101. I have been having the same issues ALL day today. Whenever I tried to port to a friend or exit out of a place or something my screen would go all black. Captain Boochbeard or Mr. Gandry wouldn't even show up and it would take a minute or so for it to actually get to Boochbeard and Gandry. It also kept enlarging Pirate101 when I did not want it to. Another problem I had since the beginning of playing was when I would port to some place or leave it would just bring me in the middle of the skyway and I wouldn't be able to move.

Once I finished the quest for Hooktail in Puerto Mico he did not reply to me for a minute and I had to wait.

Maybe it was just my computer today or Pirate101 was going berserk on me.

Romantic Pearl Roland Lvl 44
Silver Valeria Xaiver Lvl 15

Thank You Kingisle!

Ensign
Jan 31, 2011
Likewise. Just yesterday, the game kept shutting down on me usually whenever I was in a skyway! I'm actually afraid to venture in for fear of being booted out yet again!