Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Farming Spots listing?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 28, 2008
Has anyone compiled a list of boss's and locations for farming gear?

Money is nice but my focus is farming gear for my lower level alts.

I would even welcome information on the end-game (as it is now) bosses for drops. I have only run across a couple of really stand-out farming bosses. The first was on skull island for some lvl 5 gear (forget the name of the guy but its where you save Nick in the cage). The second was the Chumba Wumba at the top of the volcano. You knock him down but he just gets up again - lol. He drop lvl 10 stuff I think. There may have been some 15th level stuff but I was thinking it was 10th. Im looking for other farming for loot places people have run into.

Petty Officer
Nov 28, 2008
Ive read that the Duck of Death is a good spot for that level of gear but I dont remember where he was exactly other than "Cool Ranch".

I also remember getting a couple of decent items from the Monkey King fight but for the life of me I cant find the temple/zone he was in.. lol

Would someone help me with these details pls. I promise to write them down this time. :)

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
Hehe Eveque67.

Duck of Death is found on Boot Hill, in Big Sky, Cool Ranch.

Talkin' the Plank, one of our community leaders, is the host of his podcast Talkin the Plank, and also has a blog exclusively about this game. Since he is an official fan site, he will list all the juicy farming spots and pet drops on his site.

I actually don't know the official address to his blog, but I am sure you could find it if you searched for Talkin the Plank blog/podcast, etc.

Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
I had good luck farming emerald and amber horde ships for crown quality ship parts. If anyone gets a fire dragon figure head for the heavy royal navy ship as a drop, I'd like to know from where as I have yet to get that.

Community Leader
Shiningfantasia on Dec 1, 2012 wrote:
Hehe Eveque67.

Duck of Death is found on Boot Hill, in Big Sky, Cool Ranch.

Talkin' the Plank, one of our community leaders, is the host of his podcast Talkin the Plank, and also has a blog exclusively about this game. Since he is an official fan site, he will list all the juicy farming spots and pet drops on his site.

I actually don't know the official address to his blog, but I am sure you could find it if you searched for Talkin the Plank blog/podcast, etc.
You can find the blog here. I am currently compiling a list of all the best farming spots for pets, so if you have any suggestions, post them here or comment on the post. I will update it regularly!

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!