Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A Fleet Museum?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 24, 2009
While I was on Pirate playing the game I thought of something that might be an awsome idea, " A Fleet Museum " and heres how the idea works, when your at your house and you want to see all of your ships diplayed outside, well instead of going to the ship menu selecter for to click on the ship you want to see, we display them out like we do for funiture, we have a separate island at are island homes with docks and a building kind of like a shipyard building and we place all of our ships there no matter how many we buy we will always be able to display them at our pirate's home and as for pirates that are using a dorm like place, there fleet of ships will be diplayed in bottles and can be placed where ever we want and our ship menu selecter will be cleared of any old ships that we dont use anymore but we will still be able to keep our old ships at our pirates houses and buy any newer ships that we get on quests or buy with gold or crowns.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
I think that we should be able to do that. I also think other player's could be able to buy ship's for you as long as they want but that would have to pay gold, crowns would be half the price. So here it goes.
Ships that you bought with gold would cost gold at the ship price but if it's Black Friday it would be less gold and you can adjust your ship price to. Like if the ship price was 5,000 gold you can only put the max up to 10,000 gold. Youy can also sell ship part's to and so if the ship part was 200 gold, you could put it up to 400 gold. So let's say I wanted to buy a ship at 6,220 gold. Using above examples. I also wanted to buy 4 part's for 360, 1 part for 480, and the other 190 gold. We would add it up and it would cost 8,330 gold so yea and I also would want it for a month so it would cost 258,230 and you would pay for it at the end of the month.
Crown ships would be the same but cost crowns.
Jacob Freeman lvl 14

Ensign
Oct 20, 2009
I think allowing ships to be docked offshore of our houses as decorative items would be a great idea. Since once we outlevel a ship it's kind of useless (yet many look very nice) it'd be a nice way to preserve them.

Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
Pikachu792x on Nov 13, 2012 wrote:
While I was on Pirate playing the game I thought of something that might be an awsome idea, " A Fleet Museum " and heres how the idea works, when your at your house and you want to see all of your ships diplayed outside, well instead of going to the ship menu selecter for to click on the ship you want to see, we display them out like we do for funiture, we have a separate island at are island homes with docks and a building kind of like a shipyard building and we place all of our ships there no matter how many we buy we will always be able to display them at our pirate's home and as for pirates that are using a dorm like place, there fleet of ships will be diplayed in bottles and can be placed where ever we want and our ship menu selecter will be cleared of any old ships that we dont use anymore but we will still be able to keep our old ships at our pirates houses and buy any newer ships that we get on quests or buy with gold or crowns.
I like the docks idea, though I'd suggest that the large fleet museum dock as you refer to it act as a center stage where all the homes a pirate has can be entered into (that is to say that portal doors to the player's home would active docking portals upon the player's dock). I still would like other players to be able to pull up their ships at a person's home as long as a space is available and anyone can call up their ship to replace another players ship at the spot as long as it isn't the home owner's ships that are in the spot. The amount of ships a player's dock can hold can be a set amount that is upgradeable along with the dock quality and size from the crowns shop.

Petty Officer
May 24, 2009
seasnake on Nov 14, 2012 wrote:
I like the docks idea, though I'd suggest that the large fleet museum dock as you refer to it act as a center stage where all the homes a pirate has can be entered into (that is to say that portal doors to the player's home would active docking portals upon the player's dock). I still would like other players to be able to pull up their ships at a person's home as long as a space is available and anyone can call up their ship to replace another players ship at the spot as long as it isn't the home owner's ships that are in the spot. The amount of ships a player's dock can hold can be a set amount that is upgradeable along with the dock quality and size from the crowns shop.
No, i mean having all of your ships that you own be displayed and placed at the fleet museum and no one elses ship will be allowed to dock there, they will be however be allowed to visit the fleet museum, but they WILL NOT be allowed to dock there, I like the idea of allowing friends ships being allowed to dock at the friend's house personal dock, but no way will they be allowed to dock at the fleet museum, only your old retired ships that you own goes there like furniture.

Petty Officer
May 24, 2009
lets bring this back up to the top again, and give it a second try on getting a response.

Petty Officer
May 24, 2009
I want to try and bring this one back up to date again, I still think its a great idea to have, cause once you out lvl a lower lvl ship, it cant be used again (as long as you dont take it into battle).

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Sniper Rose on Nov 13, 2012 wrote:
I think that we should be able to do that. I also think other player's could be able to buy ship's for you as long as they want but that would have to pay gold, crowns would be half the price. So here it goes.
Ships that you bought with gold would cost gold at the ship price but if it's Black Friday it would be less gold and you can adjust your ship price to. Like if the ship price was 5,000 gold you can only put the max up to 10,000 gold. Youy can also sell ship part's to and so if the ship part was 200 gold, you could put it up to 400 gold. So let's say I wanted to buy a ship at 6,220 gold. Using above examples. I also wanted to buy 4 part's for 360, 1 part for 480, and the other 190 gold. We would add it up and it would cost 8,330 gold so yea and I also would want it for a month so it would cost 258,230 and you would pay for it at the end of the month.
Crown ships would be the same but cost crowns.
Jacob Freeman lvl 14

I'm back and well this time I have a better idea. I know the gold cap is 100,000 gold so I'll copy it and change one thing to it except my name. Here we go: Ships that you bought with gold would cost gold at the ship price but if it's Black Friday it would be less gold and you can adjust your ship price to. Like if the ship price was 5,000 gold you can only put the max up to 10,000 gold. Youy can also sell ship part's to and so if the ship part was 200 gold, you could put it up to 400 gold. So let's say I wanted to buy a ship at 6,220 gold. Using above examples. I also wanted to buy 4 part's for 360, 1 part for 480, and the other 190 gold. We would add it up and it would cost 8,330 gold so yea and I also would want it for a month so it would cost 58,230 and you would pay for it at the end of the month. That should make everyone happy now.

Petty Officer
May 24, 2009
Sniper Rose on Jan 22, 2013 wrote:
I'm back and well this time I have a better idea. I know the gold cap is 100,000 gold so I'll copy it and change one thing to it except my name. Here we go: Ships that you bought with gold would cost gold at the ship price but if it's Black Friday it would be less gold and you can adjust your ship price to. Like if the ship price was 5,000 gold you can only put the max up to 10,000 gold. Youy can also sell ship part's to and so if the ship part was 200 gold, you could put it up to 400 gold. So let's say I wanted to buy a ship at 6,220 gold. Using above examples. I also wanted to buy 4 part's for 360, 1 part for 480, and the other 190 gold. We would add it up and it would cost 8,330 gold so yea and I also would want it for a month so it would cost 58,230 and you would pay for it at the end of the month. That should make everyone happy now.
jake344,

This is not a talk about how much gold you have or anything like that jake344, this is a talk about having a fleet museum at your house for displaying all of your old ships you bought in the past or earned, not about how much a ship coasts or anything like that, so stay off this message board request or say something that this fleet museum is a good idea.