Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Thank You Kingsisle!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
This is just a short post saying thank you to Kingsisle members fighting the good fight and hoarding off the DDOS attacks so we, the players of Pirate101, can have the freedom to enjoy the game without these pesky disconnects. I'd also like to say thank you to Kingsisle for making a Bundle Sale possible, even with the DDOS attacks. I know that it probably wasn't easy to put bundles on sale while working to restore access to Pirate101 at the same time. During the bundle sale, I managed to get all the bundles! So for all the Kingsisle members out there, thanks for helping restore access to Pirate101 and fending off these pesky DDOS attacks and thanks for making a bundle sale possible. I, and many other pirates out there in the skyways, do value the hard work that you guys at Kingsisle do and we appreciate your hard work for everything you guys did to fix the game. Keep up the good work, Kingsisle members! You guys over there deserve the love of us, the players of Pirate101. Keep on working hard and keep fighting the good fight. Your hard work is appreciated!

Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor)
Sly Brady Silver (Level 33 Musketeer-in-Training)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
crimsonreaper5 on Sep 7, 2017 wrote:
This is just a short post saying thank you to Kingsisle members fighting the good fight and hoarding off the DDOS attacks so we, the players of Pirate101, can have the freedom to enjoy the game without these pesky disconnects. I'd also like to say thank you to Kingsisle for making a Bundle Sale possible, even with the DDOS attacks. I know that it probably wasn't easy to put bundles on sale while working to restore access to Pirate101 at the same time. During the bundle sale, I managed to get all the bundles! So for all the Kingsisle members out there, thanks for helping restore access to Pirate101 and fending off these pesky DDOS attacks and thanks for making a bundle sale possible. I, and many other pirates out there in the skyways, do value the hard work that you guys at Kingsisle do and we appreciate your hard work for everything you guys did to fix the game. Keep up the good work, Kingsisle members! You guys over there deserve the love of us, the players of Pirate101. Keep on working hard and keep fighting the good fight. Your hard work is appreciated!

Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor)
Sly Brady Silver (Level 33 Musketeer-in-Training)
I'll yar that one Whoever the wonderful workers were that contributed in foiling the nefarious attackers and are working on the repercussions towards them, I DO hope that the powers that be at KingsIsle will at least buy them dinner.