Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Which Goronado Build should I go for?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 06, 2012
Everyone on pirate 101 knows by now that goronado is an absolute beast! He's the champ of chimps, the king of all kongs, and the sole survivor of all the gorilla related memes made in the past. (You know which ones im talking about). However, I've noticed that he has the epics to not only build himself as an offensive beast with relentless and bladestorm, but he also has epics like repel borders and hold the line. (Im pretty sure he can get repel borders3).
Which route should I go with goronado? Should I make him offensive, or should I make him defensive? Let me know.(BTW, im a level 57 privateer, just so you know).

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
mr idea on Aug 22, 2017 wrote:
Everyone on pirate 101 knows by now that goronado is an absolute beast! He's the champ of chimps, the king of all kongs, and the sole survivor of all the gorilla related memes made in the past. (You know which ones im talking about). However, I've noticed that he has the epics to not only build himself as an offensive beast with relentless and bladestorm, but he also has epics like repel borders and hold the line. (Im pretty sure he can get repel borders3).
Which route should I go with goronado? Should I make him offensive, or should I make him defensive? Let me know.(BTW, im a level 57 privateer, just so you know).
Make him an offensive gorilla a death! Mine does lots of damage so on a privy it must be great!