Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Last of the Rat Pack

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Today Jerry Lewis ( actor, comedian, and member of the Rat Pack ) died at the age of 91. Although successful in his career, he will be best known for his charity work for children with muscular dystrophy through Jerry's Kids.
Yet another cultural reference has left Pirate101.....

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
anecorbie on Aug 20, 2017 wrote:
Today Jerry Lewis ( actor, comedian, and member of the Rat Pack ) died at the age of 91. Although successful in his career, he will be best known for his charity work for children with muscular dystrophy through Jerry's Kids.
R.I.P to a great mate!

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

- Deadeye Edward Morgan

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
And I just saw the local fire department gearing up to Fill the Boot, like they do every year for the Labor Day telethon.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
anecorbie on Aug 20, 2017 wrote:
R.I.P jerry lewis. ):